PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

The Lighting Geek
03-25-2008, 12:13 AM
It seems like there are some posts coming out of nowhere, and people I have not seen before asking suspect questions. Pete I think there is a conspiracy in place!

klkanders
03-25-2008, 12:41 AM
I agree Tommy! It's too bad Chris J went to bed early as I am sure he would have had answers for the rest of these suspect questions also. Looks like he was on a roll tonight!
Ya go Chris J !!!

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
03-25-2008, 12:50 AM
Tommy.... I would expect these things happen from time to time on any public forum. Lets face it, you dont have to proove anything to participate here.

I have long suggested that the owners of this forum require participants to register their name, company, location, email, etc.... If you are in biz then this is a no brainer for all to see who you are and whom you represent.

Raven386
03-25-2008, 12:54 AM
although a good idea... its very easy to create a yahoo email that says IntegraLighting@yahoo.com so that really wouldnt help much.... JMO... I really enjoy looking at all the work you guys do, those houses look awesome lit up....

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
03-25-2008, 12:58 AM
Name
Company
Email Address
Web Site (if any)

That would do it.... none of that information is too private if you are in business.

The Lighting Geek
03-25-2008, 01:44 AM
oh well, it was just an observation. I am amused from time to time by how it goes quiet for a while on the board and then all of a sudden all hell breaks loose...LOL
I am easily amused :)

klkanders
03-25-2008, 02:01 AM
Well Tommy if you are easily amused........or are you Tommy? For all we know you might be a geek imposter? :)

"You may not know it but this man is a spy.
He's a undercover agent for the FBI
And he's been sent down here to infiltrate the Ku Klux Klan!"

They started lookin real suspicious at him
He jumped up and said "Now just wait a minute Jim!
You know he's lying I been living here all of my life!"

"I'm a faithful follower of Brother John Birch
And I belong to the Antioch Baptist Church.
And I aint even got a garage, you can call home and ask my wife!"

Pro-Scapes
03-25-2008, 05:05 AM
I suspect alot are shady reps or manufactures with an agenda. Just like the garden lights and haunger with his solar stuff. Guys trying to get a free ride off uniques sponsorship

Sunstate Lawn
03-25-2008, 07:56 AM
I am a lurker. I post to the landscaping forum, but lighting is really fascinating to me. I have a pretty heavy low voltage background, so it doesn't seem that difficult. My biggest issue is in design. Some of the pictures I've seen in here are astounding, and I wonder if I could design something as nice.
When the opportunity arises, I'm sure I'll post it.

OUTLANDER
03-25-2008, 08:00 AM
what ?......does this qualify lighting geek?..LOL

NightScenes
03-25-2008, 08:06 AM
"You may not know it but this man is a spy.
He's a undercover agent for the FBI
And he's been sent down here to infiltrate the Ku Klux Klan!"

They started lookin real suspicious at him
He jumped up and said "Now just wait a minute Jim!
You know he's lying I been living here all of my life!"

"I'm a faithful follower of Brother John Birch
And I belong to the Antioch Baptist Church.
And I aint even got a garage, you can call home and ask my wife!"

I've always been partial to Charley Daniels!!

Pro-Scapes
03-25-2008, 08:33 AM
I am a lurker. I post to the landscaping forum, but lighting is really fascinating to me. I have a pretty heavy low voltage background, so it doesn't seem that difficult. My biggest issue is in design. Some of the pictures I've seen in here are astounding, and I wonder if I could design something as nice.
When the opportunity arises, I'm sure I'll post it.

you have got some VERY stiff competition in Orlando. Also be well aware you need a license to do low voltage in fla.

Sunstate Lawn
03-25-2008, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the advice!