PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for a bit of design help

Elite LawnCare
03-25-2008, 03:35 PM
I am looking for some ideas for the front of my own house. I dont install or design landscapes just do the maintenance. I would like to paint the concrete border in the first picture and plant some roses and maybe something else. I have a big dog that likes to get up there and either lay down or look threw the window so I was thinking of some kind of fence or something. The second picture I would like to do something simple and catchy. the dog has a perfect beaten down path going threw that section so I was thinking blue pavers where his path is. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Elite LawnCare
03-25-2008, 09:40 PM
Nobody has an idea? just lookin for somethin simple, the wifey is lookin forward to this too

Dreams To Designs
03-26-2008, 08:58 AM
If you want simple, go with what you know and see in your area. If your looking for something with pizazz and well designed, expect to pay for it. Quality landscape design is an art form that must be rewarded. You should first perform a soil test, than determine compass heading, amount of shade or sun, drainage, planting zone and most importantly your intentions or theme for this area. Don't forget about the budget, that may determine the types and sizes of the plants.

Kirk

J&R Landscaping
03-27-2008, 11:59 AM
If you have any pictures of the whole front yard and then some of the side where the 2nd picture is leading to. Seeing the whole size of the area can give us a better idea for correct plant proportion and size...