PDA

View Full Version : Probably a dumb question!

rcracer
03-26-2008, 09:26 PM
I was wondering what most of you guys eat while your out mowing? Food I know I will go ahead and hit that one up before someone else does. But no for real do you guys stop and eat fast food usually or take your own lunch. Probably a dumb question but just wondering on saving time.:usflag:

KrayzKajun
03-26-2008, 09:30 PM
i pack a lunch in the morning. a few sandwhiches, couple pieces of fruit!

LushGreenLawn
03-26-2008, 09:38 PM
The only stupid questions are the ones that aren't asked.

I do not eat fast food when I am out working, for one, it makes me feel tired, and slowes me down. Alot of times, greasy dfast food will make you have to do #2 if you are working. Talk about a time killer!

I like to pack something simple, like a ham sandwich, or sometimes a hotdog from Wawa. Don't stuff yourself. Eat light. Drink plenty of water, it will keep the hunger down. I also like the new gatoraid G2, it is low calorie, but gives you energy.

Indy Kyle
03-26-2008, 09:45 PM
The only stupid questions are the ones that aren't asked.

I do not eat fast food when I am out working, for one, it makes me feel tired, and slowes me down. Alot of times, greasy dfast food will make you have to do #2 if you are working. Talk about a time killer!

I like to pack something simple, like a ham sandwich, or sometimes a hotdog from Wawa. Don't stuff yourself. Eat light. Drink plenty of water, it will keep the hunger down. I also like the new gatoraid G2, it is low calorie, but gives you energy.

No, your wrong. That was a stupid question.

QLC- Rick
03-26-2008, 09:53 PM
I like this thread, because I kinda wondered myself. Most days I tend to not eat anything during the day. Even if I do bring a sandwich it usually just sits on the front seat all day. Today I was lucky and able to drop by the house for some left over pizza around 4 o'clock for "lunch"

jiggz
03-27-2008, 12:32 AM
1/2 a hoagie and some fruit with lots of water.. fast food is a no no..makes me wanna drop a duce and i feel slow as molasses

kleankutslawn
03-27-2008, 12:57 AM
i normally eat a big breakfast to hold me through the day

aird208
03-27-2008, 01:08 AM
Depends on the Day, either Red Bull or Rockstar.

rcracer
03-27-2008, 07:27 PM
Yeah I ate a salad from wendy's today not as bad as a hamburger but not the best either. I drank alot of water and gatorade. I think I will pack a lunch and eat plenty of fruit. I hate feeling like I have no energy right after I eat. Thanks for the advice:usflag:

kleankutslawn
03-27-2008, 07:34 PM
wow i guess thats why its hard for me to get motivated in the mornings!lol

DLAWNS
03-27-2008, 08:32 PM
I just pack a sandwich and some light snacks. Plenty of water and some Gatorade. About once a week me and my workers will stop and grab a sandwich at Wawa (for most of you guys its a convenience store with a deli and pretty much everything else and most of them have gas stations now.) Fast food is like twice a season..usually on a really slow day with rain or something.