PDA

View Full Version : how are your everride warriors treating you?

grass disaster
03-27-2008, 05:26 PM
i know there were a few people who bought everride warriors this year. i have yet to use mine there is still snow on the ground here.

just wondering how the mowers were working?

grassman177
03-27-2008, 08:02 PM
we have used them for two years now and they are doing great. they are well designed , bang for the buck type of mower. love them and our kubota's. did you ever get rid of your zd18? i dont want it, but just curious.

grass disaster
03-27-2008, 08:35 PM
we have used them for two years now and they are doing great. they are well designed , bang for the buck type of mower. love them and our kubota's. did you ever get rid of your zd18? i dont want it, but just curious.

i still have it. i'm no having any luck selling the zd or the extra warrior that i have. hopefully when it warms up i will have better luck

bigclawn
03-27-2008, 09:31 PM
Our dealer has sold quite a few of these units and to date not one has been in for any kind of repair or warranty service. We were priveledged to have an extended demo period last season. They are NOT Scags, but without slobbering over it--it's well built for it's cost..

grass disaster
03-28-2008, 02:29 AM
Our dealer has sold quite a few of these units and to date not one has been in for any kind of repair or warranty service. We were priveledged to have an extended demo period last season. They are NOT Scags, but without slobbering over it--it's well built for it's cost..

no problems with machines.....well that's always nice to hear!

WREBELMACHINE
03-30-2008, 03:17 PM
Everyone around here is trying to get rid of them! I have heard various reasons but one thing is for sure they have lost all of there dealers here!