PDA

View Full Version : Mid-Michigan applicator

MStine315
03-27-2008, 11:32 PM
I am looking for a lawn applicator in Mid-Michigan. We are a growing company looking for quality individuals to compliment our team. Your main job would be daily lawn applications, but you may also be applying vegetation control to tank farms, crack and crevice, mulch beds, etc... We utilize modern equipment (ride-ons), use quality products, and well maintained trucks, etc... I'm looking for someone with experience and a 3a and 6 license, but will train the right person. This position requires a self-starter who can "take the ball and run." Position is hourly with time and a half over 40 hrs. 40 hrs. guaranteed Mid-March through Mid-November with unemployment benefits and on-call snow removal in off-season. No BS such as "quotas" or "goals." We service an area covering Lansing, Flint, Tri-cities, Thumb, and Metro Detroit. Drive time is included in your hours. Cell phone allowance or equivelant. Company vehicle for right person. Looking for someone to help me grow this business to another level, be polite and patient with customers, and do first class work. Call Marc at 989-666-1200, click on avatar to access website and e-mail, or PM.