PDA

View Full Version : Discounts of property management companys?

Lawn-Sharks
03-29-2008, 06:52 PM
I have just picked up my third property Managementy Company this month and i asked everyone of them how did you hear of us? and their reply has been "word of mouth" about the service i have already provided to people they know. "Great For ME" also they went on to say they have seen my Trailers around town and that they like the logo. :) And as im signing them up I handed them a Lawn Sharks (Resi) Property Management price sheet and told each one of them that the prices are good for services to their homes also but not to pass these prices onto the Homeowner or renters..But that if a Homeowner need some work done i would give them a good price just not what im offering you companys..They smiled & seemed very pleased that i would extend the prices to cover services to their personal homes... But what im wondering is do any of you give discounts for (Resi) property Managements companys????

P.S. Sorry i dont really get into telling how much discount i give.
(trade secret) :hammerhead:

karol
03-29-2008, 10:22 PM
No discount's here. There already looking for discounted pricing. Why bother giving them another discount on top of that. Good luck.

bigclawn
03-29-2008, 10:45 PM
NO WAY

NO management company is ever on YOUR side and they have a short memory for nice things you do like staying way under budget and so forth.

DuraCutter
03-29-2008, 11:41 PM
I have just picked up my third property Managementy Company this month and i asked everyone of them how did you hear of us? and their reply has been "word of mouth" about the service i have already provided to people they know. "Great For ME" also they went on to say they have seen my Trailers around town and that they like the logo. :) And as im signing them up I handed them a Lawn Sharks (Resi) Property Management price sheet and told each one of them that the prices are good for services to their homes also but not to pass these prices onto the Homeowner or renters..But that if a Homeowner need some work done i would give them a good price just not what im offering you companys..They smiled & seemed very pleased that i would extend the prices to cover services to their personal homes... But what im wondering is do any of you give discounts for (Resi) property Managements companys????

P.S. Sorry i dont really get into telling how much discount i give.
(trade secret) :hammerhead:

Also, don't forget that if by some fluke, you or one of your guys made a mistake at their house, it could affect business with them. I've done personal services before, it's really touchy and you could live to regret it.
It's best to keep a distance or the relationship could fall apart fast.

Anyways, just keep that in mind.

:)

bigclawn
03-30-2008, 07:49 AM
Yes! A very good point!

Lawn-Sharks
03-30-2008, 08:56 AM
Also, don't forget that if by some fluke, you or one of your guys made a mistake at their house, it could affect business with them. I've done personal services before, it's really touchy and you could live to regret it.
It's best to keep a distance or the relationship could fall apart fast.

Anyways, just keep that in mind.

:)

My friends lawn company had that same problem. Thay were doing a bunch of propertys and he was servicing the "Head Poop Stains" house and one of his guys hit and uprooted a little palm tree with the ztr..And the employee reburied the palm but when the guys wife got home she flipped out and told
her husband the "Head Poop Stain" To fire my friends company and find someone new to service all their propertys they had...And he did!
So i know what you talking about and im keeping a close eye on my business matters with these people... Thanks for the feedback:waving:

Mlc gmc03
03-30-2008, 12:19 PM
you are already giving him a discount by working for him why would you give him more. its funny everybody loves working for theese companies because they just come and give you a nice amount of accounts, you just have to rember they are in it to make money so most likely y our just about at the break even point with them

bigclawn
03-30-2008, 02:11 PM
LCO's are from Mars---Mgmt companies from hell! two totally different objectives!