PDA

View Full Version : honda vs husky

fullburn
03-30-2008, 04:57 PM
Looking to get a push mower for condo trimming wich would ya think makes a better product

mowerbrad
03-30-2008, 05:09 PM
Hondas are very reliable mowers. I would go with the honda, you won't be sorry with your decision.

yungman
03-30-2008, 05:27 PM
Hondas are very reliable mowers. I would go with the honda, you won't be sorry with your decision.

You think the Honda HRX or HHR ( the one with only the GCV160 engine ) is good for commercial too?

My Troy Bilt is POS!!! It always get jam when the grass is little wet. Stuff don't go into the bag and jam inside the blade housing.

jsaunders
03-30-2008, 07:00 PM
look at ariens- has the honda motor and has a drive system like the snappers (one of thebest IMHO) Mine has 3+years on it and is very reliable.

georgiagrass
03-30-2008, 07:41 PM
We have always used the Honda Commercial, but we are thinking about going with Snappers for our push mower choice.

J&J Customs
03-30-2008, 07:46 PM
some husqvarnas have honda engines just a smaller displacement ive never used one with a honda engine but if i could id match all my mowers to be husqvarnas or grasshoppers thats an idea... grasshopper should make a small area commercial walk behind id buy it in a heart beat