PDA

View Full Version : How much should I ask for my 33" Sutech walkbehind?

SoloSulkySurfer
03-30-2008, 08:23 PM
Im looking to sell my 3 year old sutech walkbehind mower. It has the 9 hp Kawasaki engine option. Paid $1550 plus the catcher. Used 1 year as my primary mower (10 small 8k ft. or less accounts). Then used 2 years only for small gated backyards. Looks good no problems, belts and tires good, small rust spot on pulley cover. Always changed oil regularly with syntheic oil. Includes rack-on steel catcher, 2 sets of blades, & extra air filter. How much should I ask?

SoloSulkySurfer
03-31-2008, 09:24 AM
bump bump bump:usflag:

SoloSulkySurfer
03-31-2008, 09:56 PM
Ok Im thinking about asking $900 and thats with a brand new rack'em catcher, few sets of blades and a few air filters. What do you think?

TNT LawnCare Inc.
03-31-2008, 10:10 PM
You might find a new solo operator with small yards to purchase it. I dont think anyone would pay $900 ,it is 3 years old. More like 600 or best offer.

lawnwizards
03-31-2008, 10:11 PM
Ok Im thinking about asking $900 and thats with a brand new rack'em catcher, few sets of blades and a few air filters. What do you think?

i'm sure you'll find a sucker to take that piece off of your hands. goodluck with the 900 though. i was thinking more like $300. atleast thats all i'd give for it.

SoloSulkySurfer
03-31-2008, 10:57 PM
i'm sure you'll find a sucker to take that piece off of your hands. goodluck with the 900 though. i was thinking more like $300. atleast thats all i'd give for it.

Wow such kind and helpful words. :hammerhead:
Figures the post is up here two days and this is the best feedback I can manage:hammerhead:

lawnwizards
03-31-2008, 11:12 PM
Wow such kind and helpful words. :hammerhead:
Figures the post is up here two days and this is the best feedback I can manage:hammerhead:

sorry the truth hurts but no one is looking to buy a sutech mower. the only way you sell that mower is to find a newbie starting out or someone who lost their brain. :laugh:

SoloSulkySurfer
04-01-2008, 01:21 AM
sorry the truth hurts but no one is looking to buy a sutech mower. the only way you sell that mower is to find a newbie starting out or someone who lost their brain. :laugh:

That I realize. Honestly the mower isnt as bad as people make it out to be though.

newtostone
04-01-2008, 01:52 AM
I would also have to say its really not that bad. I had a 13hp on mine and it did well cut well, just a little heavy. but other than that a good small mower, and way to get into the business.