PDA

View Full Version : writing new contracts

pav
03-30-2008, 08:33 PM
This year I won the bid on some gas stations. these will be my first comercial accounts, and i was looking for some help on how to word a contract!

stingray
03-31-2008, 08:14 PM
if u find that out pls let me know to i need to do the same thing but dont know how to right one yet first year

Premo Services
04-01-2008, 07:28 AM
I would list all the jobs you bid on and discribe each one with the price.
I would also add anything you did not bid on and describe and put the charges for that also. You will need something on payment terms also.

Lawn Maintenance: ABC will maintain the lawn on an as needed basis during the season (April 1st to November 30th). The cost for this service will be: $ 35.00 per mowing. (35 mowings)

Price: $1225.00 Initials: x___________

Landscape Maintenance: Premo Services will prune, trim hedges, shrubs, vines and remove weeds. The rate will be billed at $37.50 per hour.

Spring Cleanup: Remove leaves, sweetgumballs, etc on property areas.
To be done in March, and billed when completed.

Payment Terms: Net 15 days. Client agrees to pay the monthly invoice in full by the 15th of each month. A $10.00 late fee will be applied to the next billed invoice if payment is not received. An invoice 30 days past due will be considered delinquent, and services may cease until payment is received. Client will be responsible for for all fees related to the collection of monies owed ABC.

Terms: All material is guaranteed to be specified. All work to be completed in a workmanlike manner according to standard practice. Additional services (not outlined in this agreement) will be considered an extra and be billed separately.