PDA

View Full Version : buisness name ????

wallyturcotte
03-30-2008, 10:30 PM
what do u think about Kustom Kutting ??? i have a few others but this is my fav... let me know

kleankutslawn
03-30-2008, 10:43 PM
hey sounds good to me.mine is Klean Kuts

Whitey4
03-30-2008, 10:43 PM
I'm old school. White Lawn and Garden Services. It carries my name, and says what I do. Simple, functional, and it has my name on it for credibility.

This is as subjective as it gets.... a business name and agonizing over logos. The name IS important.... the rest is fluff.

wallyturcotte
03-30-2008, 11:07 PM
i have been working with a friend for 5 years now mowing schools in 3 county's...... getting tired of doing large areas thinking about going on my own doing residential....... im having trouble picking a name the only one that i like so far is kustom kutting let me know what u think....any input will help.. thanks !!

clmllc
03-30-2008, 11:22 PM
A friend went to the name of Turf Concepts. I like it. I chose to stay with the family name. Callahan Landscape Maintenance (CLM) for short. Another I like that I haven't seen in my area is Lawn Solutions

Raven386
03-30-2008, 11:24 PM
why not make it Kurt's Kustom Kutting? :laugh:

kleankutslawn
03-30-2008, 11:25 PM
Don't you have another tread about this name?

kleankutslawn
03-30-2008, 11:26 PM
why not make it Kurt's Kustom Kutting?

hey watch the KKK.I don't like that

kleankutslawn
03-31-2008, 07:07 AM
good one Raven

kleankutslawn
03-31-2008, 07:07 AM
lol lol......

ALC-GregH
03-31-2008, 10:10 AM
I wanted to incorporate MY name in the business name but came up with "All-in-One Lawn Care Service" instead. Any comments on the name? My thought is, when I advertise the business in the phone book, it will be at the top of the listings or anywhere else I advertise. It should generate more calls I'd think. Any comments?

Also, while I'm here, did any of you guys start by taking out a business loan to get started? I don't have the cash available to buy into everything I need like advertising, licensing, insurance and so on. A loan could be absorbed into the expense correct? thanks for any replies....

lhenryp1
04-01-2008, 01:24 AM
The name is mainly for you. Your customers don't care a bit about yor name. They care about the quality of your work and your price. I think it shows a lack imagination when a company uses incorrect spelling (Kustom, Lawnz, Kwik). Why not something like "The county" you live in Lawn Service, ie Travis County Lawn Service? Just my opinion.