PDA

View Full Version : Ever "reply all" ?

Pflat1
03-31-2008, 09:38 AM
Ever recieve an email from someone and all their contacts are in the "send to" area? I inserted my biz card and services I offer and hit reply all , its free advertisment. Had 1 person out of about 100 ***** so far saying they would never use a company that uses practices like these ,not paying for advertisment , she's so busy that she took time to write a long reply letting me know how busy she is and how she felt.

3 ppl have replyed wanting an estimate and 3-5 others replyed saying they would be intouch.

GreenAcresLC
03-31-2008, 12:15 PM
I see it as free advertisement, much like you said. Only problem I could see is that maybe the friend that originally emailed you could get mad. Of course, you'll have at least one in every crowd that'll get mad at just about anything you do. Keep it up, close the deals that come your way, and enjoy the benefits of free advertising.

DA Quality Lawn & YS
03-31-2008, 03:29 PM
p flat. Careful going this route, think of possible bridges you could burn before you cut corners like this.

KAT_Ayanami
03-31-2008, 05:39 PM
I think its illegal. Not sure though.

But it is a really awful thing to do. You degenerate your business.

KrayzKajun
03-31-2008, 05:46 PM

how does tht degenerate your business???

Grits
03-31-2008, 05:51 PM

Will the internet police come and throw you in jail?:hammerhead:

KAT_Ayanami
03-31-2008, 05:53 PM
how does tht degenerate your business???

Mmm, my idea is that spamming advertising like that would give you a bad reputation. That is all I meant.

Will the internet police come and throw you in jail?:hammerhead:

I believe that all types of spam were illegal.

And no, not the internet police, but he is giving his info on the mail.

Grits
03-31-2008, 05:56 PM
Mmm, my idea is that spamming advertising like that would give you a bad reputation. That is all I meant.

I believe that all types of spam were illegal.

And no, not the internet police, but he is giving his info on the mail.

Spam is not illegal, just annoying.