PDA

View Full Version : any info on bad boy mowers

AWR
03-31-2008, 08:04 PM
here in nj we dont have bad boy mowers, i just noticed them on ebay. does anybody have any feedback on these machines and is there a catching system you can get.the price looks good ,but thats what im worried about:confused:

tb8100
03-31-2008, 08:58 PM
Run a search on here and you'll find positive reviews from folks that have actually run these machines for a long period of time. There are those that have never actually run one or have just sat on the one at Tractor Supply, so take their advice with a grain of salt. These are 99% of the Bad Boy haters that you see on here (why they waste their energy on hating a product is beyond me as they don't benefit from it). You'll see alot of posts by me on here. I'm a Bad Boy dealer and can answer tech spec related questions. We've had great success with these mowers, but if you want a more unbiased opinion on them, look at Retrodog's review, as well as Happy Frog's and Puppypaws' reviews. Kevin (Retrodog) mowed with Bad Boys before he was a dealer for them, and loved the service he got so much, he decided to carry them. Both Kevin and myself get nothing from Bad Boy for posting about them on here, so we're not as biased as you might think. We actually genuinely believe in our product.

Catching systems include the Accelerator, a Peco 10 bushel clam-shell system, and a regular 8 bushel three-bag system.

tb8100
03-31-2008, 08:59 PM
http://www.badboymowers.com/view/219