PDA

View Full Version : Who is still mowing?

South Florida Lawns
04-01-2008, 12:50 AM
We are about to jump into full season here. We just need a little more rain and sunshine before the grass starts growing full tilt. Its been a mild winter ie (no frost). We mow every other week right now. Anybody mowing in other states? How often do you guys show up this time of year? And when do you guys start with weekly visits?

MowHouston
04-01-2008, 01:23 AM
We are about to jump into full season here. We just need a little more rain and sunshine before the grass starts growing full tilt. Its been a mild winter ie (no frost). We mow every other week right now. Anybody mowing in other states? How often do you guys show up this time of year? And when do you guys start with weekly visits?

Houston here. I give my lawns one more round of bi-weekly service. Already noticing the majority of them starting to get out of hand! :clapping:

Richard Martin
04-01-2008, 04:53 AM
I'm mowing here in Eastern Carolina. I'm doing bi-weekly right now but I start doing them weekly next week.

Charles
04-01-2008, 07:09 AM
Still chilly here off and on. Some are on 2 weeks and some have yet to be mowed the first time. Looks like spring had really sprung this week. Oh ya thought that a couple of weeks ago too:rolleyes: The tax man may have to waite on his check:cry: