PDA

View Full Version : Honest opinions please

DrGreenThumb
04-01-2008, 02:04 PM
Im considering calling my company Mr. Mow it all How does that sound to you guys, everyone that I told was able to remember the name when i told them about it. I have my flame suit on, comments please...

SkyLawncare
04-01-2008, 02:53 PM
Rather than the fun, funny or catchy names, I prefer going with a more professional feel. Everygreen Professional Lawncare, <insert last name> Professional Lawncare, something with a more mature presence. I

f you're worried that you won't be remembered, create a distinct logo, or add a mascot (a dog, a flower, one company here has a huge butterfly) on all your advertising and truck, they can remember you that way.

If you're offering more than just lawn service, add something like, Seekonk lawncare and landscaping, (or use something to give it a local feel.) I'm originally from WA state and everyone uses Rainier this, or Rainier that for Mt. Rainier.

I would start by looking through the phone book, looking at guys driving around, look on the web, and find a company that you want to be like and copy their style. People don't want to hire "2 guys and a mower". They want someone to respect their property, not look into windows, show up drunk, etc. If they don't care about these things then they're probably cheap and you don't want them anyway.

Lawn-Sharks
04-01-2008, 05:10 PM
I agree.. Make it sound professional

KrayzKajun
04-01-2008, 05:14 PM
I agree.. Make it sound professional

x2:drinkup: