PDA

View Full Version : Exmark 48 Metro HP / Like Turf Tracer 15hp

Jason Pallas
04-02-2008, 08:56 PM
I've got a 48" Metro HP w/15 HP Kawasaki that I'm selling. It's the same as a Turf Tracer - except that it's a belt/gear drive instead of a hydro unit. This mower works great!! We used it as a back-up to our riders and hydro units for the past couple of years. It really didn't get much action at all - so we didn't put many hours on it. I don't know how many hours are on it, as we bought it used.
The unit features the ECS handle system - about a $450 option. All spindles are in great shape - mechanically sound, all ready to mow and make money. Located in the Detroit area / Northern Macomb county.

Post questions, PM me or call me @ 313-574-0323.

Asking $2100

mowerdude777
10-11-2009, 04:27 PM
Holy crap this is my 48 I can guarantee it is mine because of the trimmer handle on the rope,( I was the kid who got it from you off of craigslist) it is a excellent mower IMO

motox391
10-11-2009, 08:40 PM
does this machine have the feature when you pull the triggers further back, past neutral it will go in reverse? I know that the turf tracers have this feature, but i didnt know if the metro hp units had it also.

mowerdude777
10-11-2009, 09:08 PM
does this machine have the feature when you pull the triggers further back, past neutral it will go in reverse? I know that the turf tracers have this feature, but i didnt know if the metro hp units had it also.

no it is a belt not a hydro