PDA

View Full Version : Photo of the Month Winner-Tommy Herren

Chris J
04-02-2008, 09:07 PM
Hey Tommy,
Just received the Unique newsletter featuring you as their photo contest winner of the month! Congratulations to you and good luck with your business! You are doing an outstanding job within the industry, and you are setting standards for others to follow. Great job my friend!

klkanders
04-02-2008, 09:35 PM
Tommy, I would like to second that congrats! Very nice write up on you!
Can I tell people I know ya? :)

Keith

Chris J
04-02-2008, 09:37 PM
He will be charging for those autographs soon, just watch.

NightLightingFX
04-02-2008, 09:53 PM
Tommy,
I just your piece in the Unique newsletter. Cool! Congratulations
~Ned

Lite4
04-03-2008, 01:12 AM
Hey Joey, Can you send me a copy of the article with the Geeksters photos? Way to go Tommy. I knew you would get in there, you do great work.

Chris J
04-03-2008, 08:06 AM
I just forwarded it to you Tim.

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
04-03-2008, 09:05 AM
If Joey will allow me to view it, I would also appreciate a copy of the Unique Newsletter.

The Lighting Geek
04-03-2008, 11:01 AM
:oThanks everyone, I was surprised as well. Thanks Unique!
The article is also being published in a local magazine, Home Improvement and Remodeling Magazine. It was written by one of my customers, I'm sure you can tell :)

A funny thing happened not long ago. I recieved a copy of Lawn and Landscape magazine (trade rag) and it had a picture of some lighting and something about choosing lightbulbs. I read the article and called the publisher about doing a better job of representing the lighting industry. They were very nice and listened and I could tell the person on the phone was taking notes. 2 weeks or so later I get a call from the chief editor or something like that, asking me if they could put me on the cover and do an article about me and my company. I guess it pays to compain.:laugh:

JoeyD
04-03-2008, 11:36 AM
Sent it James and Tim. Let me know if anyone else wants it. To sign up to receive the newsletter regularly just go here..scroll to the bottom and enter your email.

http://www.uniquelighting.com/company_info/Newsletter_Archive.htm

NightScenes
04-03-2008, 02:35 PM
Way to go Tommy!! These kind of things really look good to prospective clients as well.

A local magazine just came out here called Billion Dollar Bay. It's a focus magazine about Horseshoe Bay, Texas. The publisher called me one day and asked if they could use one of my photos for the cover and it took me less than a second to say YES!! Of course it does credit my company on the cover and so I bought a half page add inside, with the stipulation that I would get a page of copy!! So, one of the reporters did a real nice article about us with even more shots of our work!! This is my new hand out to all prospective clients!!

Keep up the good work Geekster!!

klkanders
04-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Tommy, I would like to second that congrats! Very nice write up on you!
Can I tell people I know ya? :)

Keith

Paul, Can I tell people I know you too? :clapping:
Tommy, Paul This bud's for you! :drinkup:

NightLightingFX
04-03-2008, 09:19 PM
Hey Paul,
Show us your pic for the cover of the magazine.
~Ned

NightScenes
04-03-2008, 09:40 PM
Thanks guys but this is about Tommy. I'll post the cover pic in one of the photo threads.