PDA

View Full Version : How do I reach York?

brettreeves
11-28-2001, 12:16 AM
I am interested in getting a striping kit for my Lazer Z HP 52" mower, but can not find a dealer who orders from York or anything on the web. A web page or phone number would be appreciated.

1MajorTom
11-28-2001, 12:36 AM
http://www.yorksheet.com/

LAWNGODFATHER
11-28-2001, 12:39 AM
Try Exmark and see if they can find a dealer to send you one.

awm
11-28-2001, 08:34 AM
i was ready to give directions to York SC.
U GO DOWN HERE PAST WHER THE OLD MILL WAS,U KNOW WHWERE IT WAS ,BURNT DOWN IN 69OR 70 ,DONT RECALL.
ANYWAY THEYS A BIG OAK . U TURN RITE THAR AN THEN STOPN
ASK FOLKS A LITLE FURTHER DOWN THE RD. THEY GETCHU
THAR EASY.:D
PS U AINT GOING THAR SO FERGET IT. HAVE A GOODEN

conepile
11-28-2001, 11:34 AM
How much can I expect to spend for the striping roller (52")? Their website does not have the price for it.

gorrell
11-28-2001, 11:46 AM
The roller is $250 plus shipping for any size, 52", 60", or 72"...................Lynn

TLS
11-28-2001, 04:26 PM
The EZ-Striper is great! Improves the striping ability of the Lazer. Its already good, this just deepens the stripe.

BUT its most useful benefit is secondary. It acts like a giant antiscalp roller (which the Lazer does not have except 72"). It allows the deck to just roll over berms when you run a top them. Remember, when you install it, the roller will still be 2" off the ground when you cut at around say 3". If its any closer, it will dig in while turning.

The other good feature is, that you remove your rear antiscalp rollers. This allows you to trim real close and tuck a tree or fence post in the area where that wheel roller used to stick out!

You should really also consider "The Director" as this is what makes a mower easy to use.

I am in no way employed or connected to York Sheet Metal, just a happy customer!!

Matter of fact, I believe I was their first paying customer! My Invoice # was 1001.