PDA

View Full Version : Pricing Help

caryra30
04-03-2008, 01:37 PM
Hi All,

I have a chance to bid on a town home complex that is 42 units, 150,000 sq ft of mowing. The board wants a bid that includes start up and shut down of the sprinkler system. How do I price this?? Please help.:help:

CreativeEdge
04-03-2008, 04:03 PM
I would bid each property, how much do you need to cut one unit per month? I am assuming that they would be cut 2 times a month. So if each cut you need to make $20 from each unit I would charge $40 for each unit for the month, $40 x 42= $1680/month. These are just rough numbers so use what you would need from 1 unit. I am not sure how much other business you have but the HOA board would like to know that you will be there each week, so if you can do half of the units one week and the other half the next week and the entrance(s) every week you are there. This lets the home owners know that if they need you, that you will be there on certain days of each week. Make sure in your bid that they know that you will only do what is contracted, any additional work wanted by individual homeowners will be charged to the home owner.

caryra30
04-03-2008, 10:46 PM
Any sugesstions as to how I would build in to the price the start up of the spinkler system. I am thinking of charging $200.