PDA

View Full Version : Somemore pictures

mikewhit1010
04-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Here are just random things. I know some of you guys work full time and have nothing better to do during the day while your crew is out making you money (That is why I am on here a lot) but thought I would add some pictures.

DoetschOutdoor
04-03-2008, 06:42 PM
Like not to be rude or anything but do we really need several topics with only a few pics in each??? Also, I dont know if I would be posting pics of that last sod pic....did you clean out that ring and mulch after trimming?

mikewhit1010
04-03-2008, 07:16 PM
They didnt want me to mulch and yes I did clean out the ring. As far as the sod. That was not the finished product. It was a work in progress shot. Why be so negative. Did you see my other pictures of sod. Im pretty sure I wouldnt leave it looking like that. Also they only let me load 5 pictures at a time. Why does everyone on here have to find every little thing to bash peoples work. We all have different skills based off how long we are in the industry and its hard to tell what is behind each picture.

grassmanak
04-03-2008, 08:02 PM
looks great dude, ignore the idiots that post stupid things, we need constructive criticism not destructive

Supper Grassy
04-03-2008, 08:03 PM
Nice Work, the trim job looks good

mikewhit1010
04-03-2008, 08:11 PM
Thanks guys. I just wanted to post some pictures of work because I know I like to see other peoples. Like I said we all have our strenghts and there are stories behind everything. This season is going very well so far hope it keeps up.

02DURAMAX
04-03-2008, 09:20 PM
Nice trimming!!!

RWS
04-03-2008, 09:43 PM
Good job Mike.

schunklawn
04-03-2008, 09:46 PM
looks great...ignore the bone heads that are out of work...lol

No Bunk Lawn Care

SUREURITE LAWN CARE
04-03-2008, 09:48 PM
Nice trim job, when you get the time, show finish pic's of sod job. Thanks

deere615
04-03-2008, 10:05 PM
Nice trimming

DLAWNS
04-04-2008, 07:46 AM
Sick trimming job.

mhussey
04-04-2008, 09:08 AM
Like not to be rude or anything but do we really need several topics with only a few pics in each??? Also, I dont know if I would be posting pics of that last sod pic....did you clean out that ring and mulch after trimming?

Why not? After all this is the Pictures Forum! Let me reiterate the definition that Lawnsite has gave us when clicking on this topic.

"Pictures Forum Post pictures of your work, vehicles, equipment, tools, and other business related pictures."

Hmm... seems like a legit thread to me.

Good job by the way. Don't know what's up with this guy.

mikewhit1010
04-04-2008, 09:17 AM
thanks guys. that sod job was the first I did for the season and it wasnt even a completed picture. The trim job I was proud of so thanks. I just was trying to spark pictures of peoples work. Good luck today.

ExclusiveLawnCare
04-09-2008, 12:20 AM
Looks so much better, very nice trimming.

nosparkplugs
04-09-2008, 09:28 PM
Great trimming job, Keep up the good work, and post more pictures I like looking too, ditto this is the picture forum? this is a free country until to next election:usflag:

kreft
04-09-2008, 09:29 PM
as for the work looks good, nice job.

jdadjstr
04-10-2008, 07:53 PM
Nice job. I must reflect the thoughts of several others...I'm very surprised at the negative bashers on this forum. It seems to be more so here than any other forum I've been on.

04-11-2008, 01:51 PM
Nice job. I must reflect the thoughts of several others...I'm very surprised at the negative bashers on this forum. It seems to be more so here than any other forum I've been on.

LS has the lowest maturity level of any forum I have seen.

There are alot of good ppl here, but there are alot of haters also.

Oh yeah, that trim job looks great !

markam70
04-11-2008, 06:00 PM
LS has the lowest maturity level of any forum I have seen.

There are alot of good ppl here, but there are alot of haters also.

Oh yeah, that trim job looks great !

i wouldn't say there are alot of haters here. just people have different opinions and standards. personally, i think the pics are ok, nothing great. would i post them on here if they were mine? no. if you don't want criticism or can't handle it, then don't post.

as for blowerboy, grow up. btw...cute name. please tell us how you came up with that name

DLCS
04-11-2008, 07:53 PM
i wouldn't say there are alot of haters here. just people have different opinions and standards. personally, i think the pics are ok, nothing great. would i post them on here if they were mine? no. if you don't want criticism or can't handle it, then don't post.

as for blowerboy, grow up. btw...cute name. please tell us how you came up with that name

My thoughts. /\