PDA

View Full Version : My 2008 Setup, With New Trailer

flattoplawncare
04-04-2008, 12:27 PM
Hey Guy's
Just picked up my new trailer, It is a parker performance 6.5x12 got it for $1300 and it has the pressure treated floor. Well here it is, i still have to put on the trimmer rack, Blower rack, Cooler rack and spool rack then i should be good.
I also have a 48" scag wb that is not on the trailer yet i have to get rid of my little 5x8 to make room for the quad. I cant wait to start cleanups, I am anxious to start again this winter has been a long one last year i was already doing cleanups. Any ideas for the trailer???

DBL
04-04-2008, 12:39 PM
looks like a solid little trailer....you may want to put some racks on it if you dont have a pick up so you dont hace to put gas cans and 2 cycle equipment in the suv to smell it up....i hope youre not driving around without those safety chains connected

verant
04-04-2008, 12:39 PM
Why do u have the 4 wheeler on their?

flattoplawncare
04-04-2008, 12:42 PM
Why do u have the 4 wheeler on their?

because i don't have room in my garage yet, I have to get rid of my other trailer.

flattoplawncare
04-04-2008, 12:43 PM
looks like a solid little trailer....you may want to put some racks on it if you dont have a pick up so you dont hace to put gas cans and 2 cycle equipment in the suv to smell it up....i hope youre not driving around without those safety chains connected

No, I would not i just put it in the street for pics.

deere615
04-04-2008, 09:40 PM
Looks good, nice atv!

flattoplawncare
04-04-2008, 09:45 PM
Looks good, nice atv!
Hey Thanks!

SchultzLawnCare
04-04-2008, 11:35 PM
have you tried cutting with your everride? i did today and i bagged a dry part of my yard and it worked perfect. how do you like yours? PS did you get it at the auction?

flattoplawncare
04-04-2008, 11:42 PM
have you tried cutting with your everride? i did today and i bagged a dry part of my yard and it worked perfect. how do you like yours? PS did you get it at the auction?

I am pretty anxious to use it, No i have not tried to cut yet very soon though. Did you use an FX?? Do you think it will stripe nicely? No didn't get it at the auction but i bought it from a guy who did.

SchultzLawnCare
04-05-2008, 01:07 AM
um i have cut with it and it will stripe good. ill take some pics tmw and show them to you..... althought the grass isnt good so it might not show up. but how much snow is in hugo? i think ill be starting the 12 or the 19 forsure.

flattoplawncare
04-05-2008, 01:10 AM
um i have cut with it and it will stripe good. ill take some pics tmw and show them to you..... althought the grass isnt good so it might not show up. but how much snow is in hugo? i think ill be starting the 12 or the 19 forsure.
Not much snow left here its pretty scarce, That would be great if you could send me some pics of it!!! was it with a scorpion fx???

Utility Dave
04-05-2008, 07:52 AM
I have a suggestion mabe some wooden sides so that you can haul multch or clipping or anything

Lawn Enforcer
04-05-2008, 12:08 PM
Sweet Scorpion! You'll love it. Good luck this year!