PDA

View Full Version : Is everyone using my pictures?

Eric ELM
11-28-2001, 09:59 PM
Last night it was reported someone in Mn. was using my lawn pictures on their website. Now tonight I get another report that another guy might be using one of my pictures. I went to check and all 5 of 5 pictures were mine and one of them is ME mowing a lawn. Below the front picture it says "Your lawn can look like these if you choose to hire us!!!" Can you believe this CRAP?

Does anyone know who this site belongs to? http://www.mikeslawncare.com

Last winter we found pictures on sites in S. Carolina saying on their website that they mowed these lawns and your could look like them too. What's up with these BOGUS guys? Can't they take pictures of their own lawns?

cantoo
11-28-2001, 10:09 PM
Eric, you better hope your customer's don't find out he will cut them for $30 or $40
Somebody here has to know this guy or at least be close to him. Post the area code and ask around.
What do you make of the heading? Do you think he is posting threats to customers who owe him money?

Worse comes to worse, get Stone to hack him... hehe

landscaper3
11-28-2001, 10:09 PM
Hey Eric! I guess youll have to go down to your local pantend office eh! See what happens when you do quility work. Eric looks like everyone wants to be you, they cant seem to do lines as good as you so they gotta steal pics!!!!

TLS
11-28-2001, 10:10 PM
Wow, Eric, I just replied to Kutnkru's post and I really think now that you should give this Mike kid a COLLECT phone call and see what he's all about! Thats a shame. This is turning into a real epidemic!

KirbysLawn
11-28-2001, 10:11 PM
LOL! Another night another theif. Well one thing the site sucks so maybe noone views it. Wonder if I hire them they can make my house look like that also?

Kent Lawns
11-28-2001, 10:12 PM
When you're the best, everybody guns for you.

Sorry to see that, what a bunch of BS!

John DiMartino
11-28-2001, 10:14 PM
That's a shame Eric, if I were you,Id be so mad right nowI'd be shaking.I hate theft of any type,and this is personal,time to take care of this before it gets any worse.Is there any legal recourse you have?These LCO's must be bottom feeders anyway,if they are this low.

landscaper3
11-28-2001, 10:15 PM
Hey Eric in pic #4 is that you on your Chopper?

Eric ELM
11-28-2001, 10:17 PM
Yep, that's me :)

KirbysLawn
11-28-2001, 10:17 PM
Hey Eric: http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/

The guy last night has removed the photos but is still saying they were not copyrighted.:rolleyes:

landscaper3
11-28-2001, 10:23 PM
Eric you can start a new business. Copywrite the photos and lease them out (LOL) make ya millions!!!!!!!

DublinLadd
11-28-2001, 10:25 PM
Eric, I have a good friend in canada that has a website with pics of Patterdale terriers. She did alot of research to get old pics of very good breeders from England. Well when her site got popular, people started to copy and paste her pics. She was very pissed to say the least. She now has her site where you cant copy anything. I can give you her e-mail and she could tell you how she did it.......up to you........
Dublinladd

crazygator
11-28-2001, 10:26 PM
Sad but true, if you are not a huge company with the standard protection of content copyright clause, then anyone can download and use. Sad that this is done not to view or study for one's own personal knowledge, but for profit, or to mis-lead customers. Show's the world is just full of real loser's! Hey Eric, maybe we can make a web site called "www.scrub.com" and post more of your photo's, ok? LOL :D

landscaper3
11-28-2001, 10:27 PM
Boy thats real professional on your web site (Chris and Beth owes mike $500 or else!) REAL PROFESSIONAL (NOT!)

cantoo
11-28-2001, 10:41 PM
Eric, sure that's you in the pics... I think it's Mike, :)

1MajorTom
11-28-2001, 10:47 PM
http://www.melissadata.com/lookups/phonelocation.asp

Results for '773-882-3587 '
Area Code 773
Prefix 882
City Chicago
State IL
Country United States of America
County Name (Code) Cook (17031)
Latitude 41.8830 Degrees North
Longitude -87.6360 Degrees West
Time Zone Central Time
Metro Area (Code) CHICAGO-GARY-KENOSHA, IL-IN-WI (1602)
Primary Metro Area (Code) CHICAGO, IL (1600)

LoneStarLawn
Here you go Eric.

Dolezal, Mike (MIDO32) highway22@mediaone.net
23737 Douglas Dr.
Plainfield, IL 60544
US
(PH) 773-882-3587

brentsawyer
DublinLadd, what is your frineds website? I don't want to steal the pics and have nothing to do with them, but I'm curious if a program I have can copy them. Reason being, for her protection and my curiosity, I just copied a picture from a website and sent it to my uncle of a truck topper I was buying to show him it.

Fantasy Lawns
11-28-2001, 10:52 PM
http://webdesign.about.com/library/weekly/aa062701b.htm

gona have to use an Image Protection Software or a Watermark

Eric ELM
11-28-2001, 10:58 PM
He is really BOGUS, that is a non working number. :)

I was going to ask him to take me and show me those lawns tomorrow. :D

LoneStarLawn
11-28-2001, 11:01 PM
I posted his email too Eric...did that work?

Eric ELM
11-28-2001, 11:10 PM
The email worked, thanks everyone for your support. ;)

Eng Mwr Guy
11-28-2001, 11:14 PM
My suggestion would be to copyright it.

I was planning on making a calendar with the picture and making money with them....but that would be unethical.

Good luck.

Barry

DublinLadd
11-28-2001, 11:20 PM
Brentsawyer, heres the website let me know if you can steel pics and the if you want more info , i'll pass it on
Dublin Ladd

http://www.roadys.com/

Eric ELM
11-28-2001, 11:24 PM
I only tried one picture, but I could of copied it. She needs better protection.

Runner
11-28-2001, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Eng Mwr Guy
My suggestion would be to copyright it.

I was planning on making a calendar with the picture and making money with them....but that would be unethical.

Good luck.

Barry
Sure! We could copy and paste a Gravely out there, and we'd be all set!:D

Man! At the prices he was charging, no WONDER he couldn't pay his phone bill!:rolleyes:

65hoss
11-28-2001, 11:29 PM
I think I would be visiting go ole Mike at about 6:30 in the morning. Maybe have a chopper running just outside his window too.

CSRA Landscaping
11-28-2001, 11:30 PM
I dunno, Eric. My guess is that when the customer asks why their yard doesn't look like that yet, it'll start to dawn on them that those aren't his yards! I just try to make mine look as good as I can so I can take pics of MY yards.

LoneStarLawn
11-28-2001, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by DublinLadd
Brentsawyer, heres the website let me know if you can steel pics and the if you want more info , i'll pass it on
Dublin Ladd

http://www.roadys.com/

Are you kidding me...what protection is there? I didn't see any...

Anyone could copy those pics.

ChadsLawn
11-28-2001, 11:39 PM
Eric another thing you could do, Is wirte something on each picture and dont layer it..Then they would have to find away to remove the writing and that wouldnt be easy on a non layered image.Put your lawnsite on them or something..If you want send me 1 and Ill give you an example..

Chad

Eric ELM
11-28-2001, 11:44 PM
Ok, thanks Chad, I will do that right now or just copy one off of Mikes site, I give you my permission. :D

SLS
11-28-2001, 11:50 PM
Man, what a joke!

I would love to be a fly on the wall when he starts having to explain to his customers (providing he ever gets a customer) why he can't make their lawns look like they do in Eric's pictures...heheheh

I wouldn't worry too much about that joker, Eric...using his kind of business tactics (stolen pics and web page posted threats for payment) I give that loser a snowball's chance in hell of lasting one season....what a bum!

casey
11-29-2001, 12:16 AM
From what I understand he simply used the pics as visual filler to design his web page around & made the site avail. only for comment from other professionals. It does not seem he was trying to solicit business with these pics & never intended them to be viewed by potential customers.
Perhaps he is lying.
Much ado about nothing???

KirbysLawn
11-29-2001, 12:32 AM
Here is my site, just entered a javascript to stop right clicking, give it a try.

www.unionturf.com

groundsguy1970
11-29-2001, 12:34 AM
Why don't you just photoshop in your name on anything you post? :)

Prasino
11-29-2001, 12:42 AM
Hey Eric, sorry to read about your hard work being stolen. This guy is a dirtbag, his site is so cheesy. I doubt he can even come close to putting lines on a lawn like you can. This is what should be considered a lowlife, unprofessional, SCRUB!!!!!

mowingmachine
11-29-2001, 01:02 AM
KirbysLawn,
That is pretty cool. It totally eliminates right clicking. I was still able to copy pictures though. Just have to know a little bit about HTML programing and it is a snap.

mowingmachine

KirbysLawn
11-29-2001, 01:07 AM
I know the code is still visable, not much I can do about that. This will at least stop novice users from taking photos.

Ray

lawrence stone
11-29-2001, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by KirbysLawn
Here is my site, just entered a javascript to stop right clicking, give it a try.

Ok

LoneStarLawn
11-29-2001, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by lawrence stone

Ok

We already proved that anyone who knows HTML can do it Stone.

Quit trying to show off those skills that alot of us have.
:D

lawrence stone
11-29-2001, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by LoneStarLawn

We already proved that anyone who knows HTML can do it Stone.

Quit trying to show off those skills that alot of us have.
:D

Sorry but NO HTML coding was needed to capture that photo.

groundsguy1970
11-29-2001, 01:25 AM
F:\GIFS\FLOWER3.GIF
Gotta put in a name...

LoneStarLawn
11-29-2001, 01:26 AM

Sorry but NO HTML coding was needed to capture that photo.

He isn't finished changing the site stone....

Excuse me "basic" computer knowledge is needed...the point is it is not hard.

KirbysLawn
11-29-2001, 01:33 AM
I had to kill file two lawnsite members.

IMHO the following members have no redeeming valve and are a waste of bandwidth.

Muskturfqueen
and
KirbysLawn

Goodbye and good luck.

If you put me on your ignore list why are you still responding to my post? As you can see from the post just above yours I stated "I know the code is still visable, not much I can do about that".

vipermanz
11-29-2001, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by KirbysLawn

www.unionturf.com

really try this, you can just do a screen capture!

KirbysLawn
11-29-2001, 03:26 AM
Yea, but photo quality sucks with a screen capture.

Guido
11-29-2001, 04:00 AM
You save the webpage to your hard drive, you can then pull any photo you want off it and it doesn't hurt the quality.

It's easy as pie! But that kid wouldn't have figured it out I don't think. I see he's coming in the Air Force, huh? Great! :(

I like the way he collects his debts on his website!!

AltaLawnCare
11-29-2001, 09:24 AM
It's a shame eric makes his site (which obviously took extensive time & hard work) available to all. And somebody has to take advantage of Eric's generosity. :mad:

Runner
11-29-2001, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Guido

It's easy as pie! But that kid wouldn't have figured it out I don't think. I see he's coming in the Air Force, huh? Great! :(

I can see the pics now, just after boot camp. Entitled: "And these are the fighter jets I fly!"

Eric,
Atleast when I use your pics, I don't claim to have cut them myself, I just tell everybody you work for me!:D

CSRA Landscaping
11-29-2001, 12:49 PM
Ray, it works up to a certain point. Whenever I went to the lawn photos and clicked on a specific picture, your site had no problems with me saving your picture on my 'puter.

Green Care
11-29-2001, 01:25 PM
Eric, Don't worry these people arent going to last .

1 false advertisement.
2 stolen photos
3 this really to me defines a scrub

Lawn Dog2001
11-29-2001, 01:48 PM
Wow Eric!!!

I have always read posts of people talking about your stripes, but I never saw any pics before. At least not untill i saw them on someone elses site.LOL Those lawns are impressive!

Hey look at it this way, plagiarism is the highest form of compliment.

I hope you can get him to remove your pics. Thats pretty ignorant of him to take credit for your work. That Stihl trimmer on his home page was most likely swiped right from the stihl site too, I bet.

SLS
11-29-2001, 02:19 PM
Lawn Dog2001:

If you have not checked out Eric's website then you are missing out!

He has TONS of useful info, great pictures of his beautiful work, and great links too. All in all, a very good website to visit! :D

Here's the link to it:
http://www.elmlawnsite.com/

Check it out...you'll be glad you did. :)

p.s.: Just dont steal the pictures! ;)

Ricky
11-29-2001, 02:22 PM
Eric, I must admit, I have used some of your lawn pics as wallpaper at times. But now my new grandson occupies that space :)

Eric ELM
11-29-2001, 03:32 PM
Ricky and others:

I don't mind you using my pictures as long as I get credit for them and you ask my permission.

If you like my pictures as wall paper, let me know and I can send you a high resolution picture and it will look even better as wallpaper. Heck I even have on on mine. :D

LAWNGODFATHER
11-29-2001, 03:35 PM
It's not me. I have "MY OWN" lawns to take pictures of stripes and exhalent work..

Lawn Dog2001
11-29-2001, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by SLS
Lawn Dog2001:

If you have not checked out Eric's website then you are missing out!

He has TONS of useful info, great pictures of his beautiful work, and great links too. All in all, a very good website to visit! :D

Here's the link to it:
http://www.elmlawnsite.com/

Check it out...you'll be glad you did. :)

p.s.: Just dont steal the pictures! ;)

Thats a great site! I liked the info. on doubles. I have been tossing around the idea of switching to doubles next year.

By the way Eric, I just wanted you to know that I use the same backround on my site. I have been using it for over a year now. It was a background I beleive I found in MS Publisher. I just didnt want you to see my site one day and think I swiped it.

Here it is if you want to check it out http://www.evergreenonline.net

Eric ELM
11-29-2001, 04:09 PM
Hey thanks Lawn Dog, glad you found some useful info there. :)

If any of you other new people haven't checked it out, it is a website for info for you members. I have striping tips, maintenance tips for DC owners, but might be useful for some others too, also an article on double blades with pictures about on every article showing how to do this. I even have an article on a gate assist I built before EZ gate ever came out. I hope you all enjoy it and learn something there.

Lawn Dog, I got my back ground off of MS Publisher when I did my first website almost 2 years ago. I've learned a lot about websites since, but that was my first back ground and I've used it on MS Front Page now too.

One other thing, I have 3 Chat Rooms on my Website for you Members to use. You will need AOL AIM95 downloadable on the Chat Room Page on my site. Even if you have AOL as your ISP you will need to down load this to get in the Chat Rooms. ENJOY ;)

cclllc
11-29-2001, 04:31 PM
Eric,
I too am very sorrry about your bad luck.It's a shame that people can stoop so low.I hope the guy goes out of business the first year.I HATE A DA,, THIEF.Hope you get to the bottom of this.I think Aquascapes has something on their pictures to prevent this.

cclllc
11-29-2001, 04:34 PM
Eric I just checked their(aquascapes) site and they are updating it.

GrassMaster
11-29-2001, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Eric ELM
Does anyone know who this site belongs to? http://www.mikeslawncare.com

Hello Eric:

Yeah, Everybody is using your Pictures, Including Me, But I did get Permission? :)

Here you go Friend I'm Fixing to Dish Ya One! What is a WHOIS?

Mike Dolezal
23737 Douglas Dr.
Plainfield, IL 60544 ,US
highway22@mediaone.net
(PH) 773-882-3587 Domain Name: MIKESLAWNCARE.COM

??????????????????????????????????
Taking Pics 101

Alright, Now Please Remember I'm still trying to figure out this Button Clicker Masher Thing & I almost got it? LOL

Ok, that Java Script is Sorta OK, But us Folks that use MSIE Whatever Knoes that all you got to do is, instead of Right Clickering is just go to the Tool Bar Menu & Select Source then they Find your URL to your Images & take it off of your Server.

Ok, now what you could do is Make all your Pics Animated, but not the way you think.

Just take the Pic & have a white or Whatever Background for the First Pic in the Loop that you want (Of Course the exact same size) & then the next Pic would be yo Original.

Ok, now do not make it a Looped Animated one? Just have first Pic set at 1 second or less & then the other pic will be the one that stays on all the Time?

Now when they Swipe it all they have is a White Square. Yes they can still put it in a Animater whatyamacallit & Pull out your Pic. But in most cases they will not know how to do it. LOL before they go to that much Trouble they'll put their own Pic on their Web site or go Some where else.

That's all I know!

yardboyltd
11-29-2001, 06:03 PM
I would highly recommend digital image watermarking. For the record, this appies a faint digital stamp alteration, hence watermark, to the picture. The fainter, the less secure, but most of the time it is not noticed. That is great and all but how do you find your stolen images? There are "spiders" like the ones that power google and similar type search engines that pass through millions of pages a day. This watermark spider looks for the digital stamped watermark. It then will then lookup the registered number of it and then find out if it's suppose to be at the webpage, if not it will notify you.

Even if your pictures are not registered copyright, you still hold the unregistered copyright on them. You created them, you own them. Registered copyrights are mostly useful for use against rival companies with simlar products or companies that make copyright material that can be determined when it was made.

P.S. I can make screensavers of your lawns with your DC's bouncing round. You can get the software at download.com, search for screensaver maker.

Ric
11-29-2001, 06:45 PM
To whom it may concern

My website is protected by Copyright Laws. I would take a dim view and legal action should some one use any part of it without written premission from me. I am open to giving premission to lawnsite members. Just ask.

Vibe Ray
11-29-2001, 07:47 PM
If u look @ the top, it says he's in the Airforce. Sorry if this was already mentioned, don't have time to read.

LoneStarLawn
11-29-2001, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Ric
To whom it may concern

My website is protected by Copyright Laws. I would take a dim view and legal action should some one use any part of it without written premission from me. I am open to giving premission to lawnsite members. Just ask.

Didn't know you even had a website.

Ric
11-29-2001, 08:10 PM
Lone Star

Go to post on FERT CHART in pesticide forum. There is a link to my Website. You are free to either enjoy it or laugh at it. But if you or anyone else trys to publish it or any part of it with out my permission and I find out. If I find out, if I find out then look out.

However I am willing to give written permission. Just Ask and give me some credit as the author. The written word and pictures are looked at differently under the law. But no one likes being ripped off.

Maybe the reason you didn't know I had a website was because I did not let it be known until last Thurday. I was a little scaried of being ripped off. Thanks for your reply.

GLM
11-29-2001, 08:11 PM
I just checked out that wib site, piece of junk. Also the pics are still there just looked at them!

KirbysLawn
11-29-2001, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by GLM
I just checked out that wib site, piece of junk. Also the pics are still there just looked at them!

Two different guys had Eric's photos on their site, one has removed them, the other has not.

Ric, if you want the code to prevent "right clicks" just let me know.

GLS
11-29-2001, 08:36 PM
Ric, if you want the code to prevent "right clicks" just let me know.
There are ways to get around the "right click".

KirbysLawn
11-29-2001, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by 0ryan0

There are ways to get around the "right click".

I know, if you read earlier post I already stated that.

Ric
11-29-2001, 09:01 PM
Right Click

Yes I would like to have right click code. Sure thier are ways to get around any system but at least it slows them down.

When I put my website up it was to inform my customers and futher customers. At the same time I am educating my competiors. May be they will see the need for professionism and education. I have been told many times that I give away to many trade secerts. But I have only told them what they know, not what I know. Thanks

GLS
11-29-2001, 09:16 PM
This page tells you how to disable right clicks:
http://www.lissaexplains.com/java6.shtml#noclick
It is a good idea to try to prevent theft, but I tried it and it looked unprofessional. If you right click on the page for anything (not just to save a picture), it gives a beep or a pop-up message. I suggest using a watermark.

Got Grass?
11-29-2001, 09:22 PM
Now that this thread has popped back up.

Eric, How about when you take pix from now on you carry a sign in the back of your truck and stick it on the lawn right in the center of the picture, or in a spot that cant be croped out, or would make it look really bad if thay did, like covering part of the house or in front of a tree of something like that? It would be odvious if thay edited the sign to thier own.

I would think this would be the easiest way to prevent people from stealing your pix and give you credit for taking them.

Either way Eric, your pictures & lawns look great.
I would think a potential customer may bring it up in conversation where the house in "thier" picture was. How would thay answer to that?
Personally I would rather use my own pictures, as thay would not be perfect and customers would know what "reality" to expect of my services. I'd most likely use pictures of the curch as thay would most likely allow me to and its the best lawn w/ the sign right there saying where and what it is. Plus churches arround here rarly have nice lawns.

Eric ELM
11-29-2001, 09:34 PM
The one picture that was on anther site, had a picture of me mowing the lawn.

I know what you mean about explaining. I tried to call the one around here, but his phone is no longer in service. I was going to ask him to take me so I could see the lawns in his pictures. :D

Got Grass?
11-29-2001, 09:51 PM
LOL, yeah scrub who's customers wondered why thier lawn didnt look as nice as the one in the pix.
Hmm.... A Picture w/ you init? Now thats bad. How about sewing them for false advertising? or defimation of charactor? for accociating you with thier company and your work? Imagine if your customers came across his page and thought that was your "other" company? You could prolly sew in your local court as thats where the pictures were taken making him come all thay way to see you.

Warning to the next guy we catch.... Better close up shop now.
Heck if he is a sole, you could go after his personal assets, as when most places close up shop thay never tell the county to terminate thier DBA (found that out after tring 8 other names that were all taken as far back as the 1930's but all long gone now).

Were keeping an eye out for ya.

awm
11-30-2001, 09:15 AM
its hilarious in a way eric,and a great compliment.
but nonetheless also theft.mabe u ought to contact these folks
about buying the rights to use the pictures.
see ive found u a way to make a living,when you get to old an feeble to work the levers.:D im right behind u brother.
now if u can just pay me a royalte (sp), for the idea.
ill have found my way to make it when i to get to the feeble part.
coming soon im afraid.:)

rodney
03-02-2002, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by LAWNGODFATHER
It's not me. I have "MY OWN" lawns to take pictures of stripes and exhalent work..

can any one guess whos picture this is ?
www.lawngodfather.com/Stay-Green.htm
you do exhalent work green quest lawn care.

FrankenScagMachines
03-02-2002, 07:46 AM
all of the equipment pics are stolen from various mfgr's sites i know. like the pull behind stuff is from agri-fab.com and brinly.com....

Those comments were uncalled for and over the top.
The guy made an error, but doesn't deserve what you said.

CSRA Landscaping
03-02-2002, 10:54 AM
So why dredge up this old thread? Do you simply delight in stirring folks up? What this fellow did shows poor judgement, to be sure, but you have no idea what you're saying when you:

What you've said shows a poorer judgement yet. Let him alone.

agreed

rodney
03-02-2002, 01:20 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CSRA Landscaping
[B]So why dredge up this old thread? Do you simply delight in stirring folks up?

1. thought it was kinda funny that gods gift to lawncare needed someone elses pictures for his site.

2. stirring folks up . aint that what lawngodfather does .

Ric
03-02-2002, 08:09 PM
Rodney

What part Of the Over the Rhine area do you live is it on Vine St. or closer to South Avondale. From the way you stir things up I know you don't even drive thur Indiana Hill. Opps My mistake Norwood is your home town.

rodney
03-02-2002, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Ric
Rodney

What part Of the Over the Rhine area do you live is it on Vine St. or closer to South Avondale. From the way you stir things up I know you don't even drive thur Indiana Hill. Opps My mistake Norwood is your home town.

thats funny , but sorry i live in warren county thats closer to dayton area if you would like to try again , or you could do a search on my posts and you will find out we have the same amount of stir up post as of now . later dowg

Hobart
03-02-2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by rodney

can any one guess whos picture this is ?
www.lawngodfather.com/Stay-Green.htm
you do exhalent work green quest lawn care.

Are you saying LGF is stealing pics???????

Say it ain't so.
http://greenquest.net/

plow kid
03-02-2002, 10:55 PM
From Todd's site;
http://greenquest.net/9kn205560288.jpg
From Mikes page (LGF);
http://www.lawngodfather.com/Comm%20pic.jpg

Whos Pic Is This?!?!?. ~NaTe

1MajorTom
03-02-2002, 11:13 PM
LGF must not be around this evening, or I'm sure he would have responded to this. ;)

I believe LGF received permission from Todd to use his picture temporarily. Does this clear this up?

LAWNGODFATHER
03-02-2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by 1MajorTom
LGF must not be around this evening, or I'm sure he would have responded to this. ;)

I believe LGF received permission from Todd to use his picture temporarily. Does this clear this up?

I just checked in for a bit and yes Jodi is correct.

See assumption is the mother of all screw ups!!!!!!!!!!!

And Hobart I mean Casey/sid/jack d. or what ever you keep registering as maby Chuck can fianily bannish you.

The pic was used by permission and I have no resaon to explain to you.

Ric
03-02-2002, 11:47 PM
Jodi

Got to agree with you Mike is pretty good about asking for premission. He is also pretty good about trying to help anyone he can. Anyone can see he sure posts enought stuff and it is generally worth reading. That why I jumped on Rodney about where he lives in Cinti. Only someone who knows the city would realize what an insult it was. I normally only jump on Tremor because he can defend him self even if it takes him several days of research. Everyone at Lawnsite benetfits from my jumping on Tremor. Wished I had time to jump on him more. Look out Tremor I finish college in June and will only have a business to run.

1MajorTom
03-02-2002, 11:53 PM
Ric,

No need to explain to me. You are a definite asset to this forum.
Keep your posts coming. :)

LAWNGODFATHER
03-03-2002, 02:31 AM
This is from another post I made before I saw my name on this thread.

None of my pics but the first one on the SG page uses any type of striping accessary (box stock mowers) the first pic Is GreenQuest's till sping gets here to replace with one of my own.