PDA

View Full Version : Advertising question

lostmdboy
04-08-2008, 08:01 AM
Hey Guys :waving: The One radio station here ( yes small town ) is having a senior expo kinda thing. It has to do with the senior olympics. For 320$ you get a booth, and a posible radio interview plus 20, 30 minute spots. I know it is a good deal. breaks down to 8$'s a comercial, but it is not until the 24th of this month. Do you guys think that is too late??? The season here is in full swing, and I feel that most people have already got there yard guy.

YVI
04-08-2008, 10:48 AM
No advertising is bad advertising unless they get your phone number wrong. I would do it you might reach homeowners who are looking for a change in companies or adding on to there landscape. Also if not this year next year if they see your name and hear it enough they will remmember you next time. Plus sounds like a great deal.

Paulup
04-08-2008, 10:51 AM
8 bucks a pop for a 30(i assume you meant second) radio plug? You'd be a fool not to jump all over that. If your town is small, chances are the number of elderly people is fairly high(baby boomers growing old) and when the heat of summer gets in full swing they will be begging for someone to mow their lawn for them. The timing is great.