04-08-2008, 08:52 AM
have two of them
one with 55 hours
one with 18 hours

make an offer

they do not fit our needs

nomoreweeds
04-08-2008, 02:04 PM
Can you post pictures? How about a ball park fiqure for price?

mouse
04-08-2008, 02:11 PM
Price, size model number any info.

no_longer_lurker
04-08-2008, 06:57 PM
one has just been sold

still have the newest one with around 18 hours. I'll take pictures tomorrow and post them

model- WB-36 (walkbehind) 110lb hopper, 8 gal spray tank with Peristalic pump and 25' coil spot spray hose with gun, two spray nozzles in front (they call it a 2 section boom)

36" wide- fits through gates no problem

All stanless steel frame.

Ground speed of 4.5 MPH. Adjustable spray pattern width.

You can attach a sulkie to make the unit a ride on (we purchased two Jungle Jim Sulkies from LT Rich but are not selling them, gonna used them on our aerators)

have serial number. This is a ligit unit (not stolen) have all paper work from LT Rich. Unit was purchased in Feb '08.

Can be seen on LT Rich website Z-spray.com (it is the walk behind unit furthest on the right on their home page...I dont know why but their website dosent go into detail on this unit like they do with their ride on units?)

no_longer_lurker
04-08-2008, 07:02 PM
one has just been sold

still have the newest one with around 18 hours. I'll take pictures tomorrow and post them

model- WB-36 (walkbehind) 110lb hopper, 8 gal spray tank with Peristalic pump and 25' coil spot spray hose with gun, two spray nozzles in front (they call it a 2 section boom) can spry both nozzles or just right side or just left side

36" wide- fits through gates no problem

All stanless steel frame.

Ground speed of 4.5 MPH. Adjustable spray pattern width.

You can attach a sulkie to make the unit a ride on (we purchased two Jungle Jim Sulkies from LT Rich but are not selling them, gonna used them on our aerators)

have serial number. This is a ligit unit (not stolen) have all paper work from LT Rich. Unit was purchased in Feb '08.

Can be seen on LT Rich website Z-spray.com (it is the walk behind unit furthest on the right on their home page...I dont know why but their website dosent go into detail on this unit like they do with their ride on units?)

oh yeah, price?
LT Rich sells em for $3595.
Make me a reasonable offer
I'm located in Massachusetts

mouse
04-08-2008, 07:34 PM
thanks for the info your pretty far out i'm in kansas

ProCutLawnCare&Landscape
04-08-2008, 07:54 PM
can you give me number to reach you to talk over the phone

no_longer_lurker
04-09-2008, 08:49 AM
can you give me number to reach you to talk over the phone

i tried sending you a private message but you must have it turned off

i have no problem answering any questions you might have but I'd really rather not post my phone # in public

if you turn on the PM i'll send it to you privately or if you rather post your # i'll give you a call

ProCutLawnCare&Landscape
04-09-2008, 06:09 PM
please let me know your phone number, and we can go from there, thanks!
serious buyer

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike

no_longer_lurker
04-09-2008, 07:16 PM
please please let me know your phone number, and we can go from there, thanks!
serious buyer

ok guy, check your email. I also sent a few pictures.

here is one picture for anyone else who wants to see the unit

ProCutLawnCare&Landscape
04-09-2008, 09:06 PM
I emailed you back, please read, thanks.