PDA

View Full Version : gravely pro wb deck help

shawns mowing
11-29-2001, 11:01 PM
i have a gravely pro wb thats has a 50 inc deck. i need to find a smaller deck so i can get into res gates. i was wondering if anyone konws of a place that has used decks or takes trade ins. i dont want to spend a lot of money. the 50inch deck is in good shape. i would trade for a smaller deck 38,36. thanks for any help or ideals on problem. shawn.

LAWNGODFATHER
11-30-2001, 12:42 AM
Buying a different mower will be easier than finding a used or even new deck.

Sell that mower and get a 32" or 36"

Also I am trying to get Exmark to have Flex-Deck mount one on a 32"hydro, that might be some help to you.

Richard Martin
11-30-2001, 07:12 AM
LAWNGODFATHER is right on this one. Replacing the deck will require a new deck frame (around $300.00) plus the cost of the deck itself (around $700 complete). And this doesn't include the price of labor if you can't do the work yourself. Good luck finding a used deck that isn't worn out. Your best bet is to keep your 50 the way it is and buy a used 36 somewhere.

casey
11-30-2001, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by LAWNGODFATHER

Also I am trying to get Exmark to have Flex-Deck mount one on a 32"hydro, that might be some help to you.

What does it look like the chances are of that happening for next year's models. I'll be purchasing the 32 Viking in the spring if the Flex-Deck is an option, if not probably go for a 36 TTHP.
Also how well does that deck attach discharge?

Flex-Deck
11-30-2001, 03:35 PM
The Flex-Deck discharges directly under the main deck and as a result of the design, the unmowed grass that is heading for the main deck rakes the discharge clean at all times. You can mow in the rain, dew or whatever
Thanks, Brad