PDA

View Full Version : Power washer question ??

coobie
04-08-2008, 09:24 PM
I am about to purchase a honda model E4040HGI power washer from a business called amazing machinery located in chattanooga Tenn.Has anyone had any dealings or purchases from this place?Thanks for any info.coobie:)

DAFFMOBILEWASH
04-11-2008, 12:33 AM
No, but give them a call and ask to buy a simple part from them. See, its not the product rather than the service they can provide. Sure some places offer way low out the door prices and have no idea about the product. If it will take them 1-2 weeks for a simple unloader or cup set for the pump move on. Most of all watch for GPM NOT PSI. If you can go belt driven.

DAFF

Barry M
04-12-2008, 06:09 PM
Sacrificing good customer service is not worth saving a couple bucks, IMO. There is one vendor I know that offers excellent customer service at very competitive prices. Pressuretek!

coobie
04-12-2008, 07:10 PM
Sacrificing good customer service is not worth saving a couple bucks, IMO. There is one vendor I know that offers excellent customer service at very competitive prices. Pressuretek!I am all for customer LOCAL customer service.I do have 2 local John deere dealers who sell pressure washers(commerical grade),they can,t even tell me who makes the pumps:hammerhead:The rest of the stores around here are the big box stores who don,t sell commerical grade pressure washers.It was kind of a no brainer to buy else where.:usflag: