PDA

View Full Version : Free Business cards!

A to Z lawn care
04-08-2008, 10:28 PM
ok... i just found this site that has free business cards i dont know if you would be interested but for me it was a good deal because im short on money. all u have to pay for is shipping whitch is $6 and you get 250 cards they dont have many layouts but they have a couple.... check it out.

http://www.vistaprint.com

Raven386
04-09-2008, 12:48 AM
if you use the link in my sig you get 25% off too....

mdvaden
04-09-2008, 03:10 AM
Seems okay.

They probably still make like $3 off the shipping, and better than nothing if they can steer a few business owners from using thier home printer. At least they make something.

I pay a bit over $120 for mine.

Several printers can order them through Westex Printing.

The image below shows cards from a couple of years ago, and then the most recent. I like other styles too. But either way, I like a gloss cardstock so that finger dirt does not smudge cards. Gloss stock stays clean longer.

http://www.lawnsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=87633&stc=1&d=1187926919

cgaengineer
04-09-2008, 07:14 AM
$40 bucks for mine at www.plan-itgraphics.com UV ink both sides and high gloss, Bob also did my logo for $50.

A to Z lawn care
04-09-2008, 08:39 AM
if you use the link in my sig you get 25% off too....

cool! when i run out im probably going to do tht thanks alot

GreenthumbGA
04-09-2008, 09:20 AM
Nothing wrong with free stuff, just remember that people judge you by how you present yourself.

If you are trying to build a proffesional lawn care company, you need to have goals to look as proffesional as possible.

Uniforms, cards, flyers, invoices, phone calls, and above all........service.

THis all comes in time, do what you can with what you got, but never stop striving for the best.....and one day you'll get there and say "Yeah"

Enzo
04-09-2008, 09:26 AM
Head over to www.gotprint.com They have 5,000 cards for $50. Many clubs use them to promote certain nights. I am very familiar with them and they do an awesome job great turn around time as well.

GoT GrAsS
04-14-2008, 03:23 PM
I used Vistaprint.com to for my cards. 250 for free they came out good. i would use them again

landscaper22
04-14-2008, 06:39 PM
Vistaprint is good. The free stuff has some limitations, you can't pick any style you want. However, even if you get premium business cards from them their prices are very low compared to many other companies. I have ordered stuff from them a couple of times. I am well pleased with the quality and price.

Johnson LCO
04-14-2008, 09:11 PM
Go to plan-itgraphics.com. Bob does great work at a good price. Your business card is a representation of yourself and you gotta ask yourself if those free cards are how you want to be presented.