PDA

View Full Version : Keeping up with the money...

Carolina Cutter
04-08-2008, 10:08 PM
As a former LC operator I always made sure my money was right. It is important to keep your business funds and personal funds seperate IF you want your business to be a business and not a "summer job".

I was looking the other day for some new info and found that quickbooks simple start is COMPLETELY FREE! They offer a free download on thier website and there are no obligations. The idea is to ge tyou to purchase the next level but there is no requirement.

Quickbooks Simple Start is VERY easy to use and makes keeping up with money, creating billing invoices and recording expenses easy enough even for the financially challenged.

cgaengineer
04-09-2008, 06:24 AM
As a former LC operator I always made sure my money was right. It is important to keep your business funds and personal funds seperate IF you want your business to be a business and not a "summer job".

I was looking the other day for some new info and found that quickbooks simple start is COMPLETELY FREE! They offer a free download on thier website and there are no obligations. The idea is to ge tyou to purchase the next level but there is no requirement.

Quickbooks Simple Start is VERY easy to use and makes keeping up with money, creating billing invoices and recording expenses easy enough even for the financially challenged.

Microsoft also has a freebie, it called Microsoft Office Accounting Express or something along those lines...just tossing that out there.