PDA

View Full Version : Commercial Applicators License

shortcutlawn
04-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Hey I'm getting ready to take my test tomorrow morning for my Missouri Commercial Applicators License. Does anyone have any suggestions for what I should specifically study, or atleast give me an idea of what the test is like.

Thanks!!

pinto n mwr
04-09-2008, 01:45 PM
up here in minnesota if you read the book you should be fine. The test pretty much goes hand in hand with the book. It may be different down there though.

Reliable Lawn Care
04-09-2008, 03:16 PM
Good luck on the test. When I took the test, I studied for about a month prior, both out of the books and online. Here, we had an all day class along with the test. That alone would not of given me enough info to pass. Make sure you study, study study!! I just got mine renewed 2 weeks ago, thankfully no test LOL Just another all day class. Good luck to you. It a nice feeling when you get your license. Mine just showed up in the mail today : )

Green Grass
04-26-2008, 11:12 PM
pinto where did u get the book at? I need to take the test

pinto n mwr
04-27-2008, 03:24 AM
pinto where did u get the book at? I need to take the test

um book store, be careful though because they changed the book. I have no idea what it is called or what it looks like now but the ones I have are red (general ground) and gold (cat e).