PDA

View Full Version : Lesco's website, what happened?

lawncuttinfoo
04-09-2008, 10:55 PM
I can't find products anymore. I click "contact us" and it returns to the home page, I email their customer service, and it bounces back says auto email failure.

Not to mention they are no longer a sponsor here.
Anyone know how to contact them for some web support?

PHS
04-10-2008, 08:15 AM
I tried to use it last week and it was all jacked up. It was running me in circles when I tried my customer log-in.

OSCLandscaping
04-10-2008, 09:54 AM
I just tried it and it has basically changed completely to JD Landscapes, but I was able to make everything work, signed in checked my account and was able to check inventory and get labels. Seemed to work fine for me.

turfmanagementspecialty
04-10-2008, 09:57 AM
Same here. Clicked contact us and went back to home page

mngrassguy
04-10-2008, 11:39 AM
I just tried it and it has basically changed completely to JD Landscapes, but I was able to make everything work, signed in checked my account and was able to check inventory and get labels. Seemed to work fine for me.

Same here. Everything worked ok for me

LawnTamer
04-10-2008, 11:52 AM
It must depend on when you are there, and what you are looking for. I went on there to try to find some specs on a Z2, I know I had found them there before, but about all I could find on any of their equipment was something like "JDL/Lesco carries a broad assortment of equipment" something like that. At one time I was able to get labeling for a product, another time I couldn't get to products at all. I think it is safe to say that JDL will be doing some re-vamping of the websites, and phasing out the Cub Cadet lines.
Lucky for me, a local Ag co-op picked up Cub Cadet commercial mowers, sprayers and spreaders, all of which are identical to the ones they were making for Lesco.

CSlawnscapes
04-22-2008, 04:33 PM
I can Sign in and all but need help and e-mailed two diffrent branches and it bounced back saying my e-mail was delayed. ? I cant update my customer info at all and it points me back to the home page?

bug-guy
04-22-2008, 05:55 PM
i went on and got the corp headquarters info when you go to the company info tab but you can still lookup stores by zip and e-mail them from the site.
it's going through some intergration changes and will probably continue to evolve

Shades of Green LService
04-22-2008, 11:01 PM
E- mail works best when you send it from your own mail server. At least w/me.