PDA

View Full Version : how to market to apartments and condos???

hobbsd
04-11-2008, 07:28 PM
How do you guys solicit condos and apartment complexes???

I have a full time sales person working 60 hours a week making contacts, but there is simply no success in reaching the above mentioned!

They won't let us bid, or we can't find who to talk to....

I'd be curious as to anyones methods for reaching them...

Thanks!

Ric
04-11-2008, 08:00 PM
hobbsd

LOWBALL, LOWBALL, LOWBALL, LOWBALL, LOWBALL, LOWBALL,

Management companies generally handle Condo and commercial properties. It takes some doing to get past the long term friendships that your competitors have developed with these people. They get first crack at all there jobs.

humble1
04-12-2008, 01:52 PM
How do you guys solicit condos and apartment complexes???

I have a full time sales person working 60 hours a week making contacts, but there is simply no success in reaching the above mentioned!

They won't let us bid, or we can't find who to talk to....

I'd be curious as to anyones methods for reaching them...

Thanks!

phone book under real estate management co. ask to be put on their bid list, or try to find out who they hire to landscape and sub under them.

Ric
04-12-2008, 02:47 PM
hobbsd

Just remember when bidding condo work, 90% want it cheap and you will have more than one boss screaming at you. There is some upscale condo work, but in those cases they hire companies with established reputations.

SpudsM15
04-13-2008, 06:43 PM
Condo complexes are massive headaches. high concentration of pita customers.
Apartment complexes are a bit easier since the ppl do not own. But want the lowest price so expect bidding every year regardless on how good or bad of a job is done.