PDA

View Full Version : Bagger

Scenery Lawn Care
04-11-2008, 09:23 PM
i orderd a quick 36 today and a few hours after ordering i started thinking about a bagger. how many of you use it on every yard? i am new to the business so i want to make the best name i can for myself, so what do you guys think?

Scenery Lawn Care
04-12-2008, 12:01 AM
bump to the top

willjones4
04-12-2008, 12:26 AM
I dont have a bagger on my Quick 32. I may order one for fall but so far the mulch kit and just regular discharge has been fine on my 20+ accounts. You will, however, need one sooner or later.

hole in one lco
04-12-2008, 12:30 AM
bag it all its what i do and its served me well

S L C
04-12-2008, 01:02 AM
bag it all its what i do and its served me well
That's one thing I don't understand about people who bag all of the time.... are you not taking nutrients away from the lawn when you bag and dispose of the clippings???? I don't have a degree in that 'green stuff', just a biz degree......... somebody else I'm sure would have to agree with me!!!!! :drinkup:

Scenery Lawn Care
04-12-2008, 01:04 AM
im new to the business so is te bag how u guys do leaf pick up in the fall? just mow over them all and let it go on in the bag, thanks alot for the help

ed2hess
04-12-2008, 01:56 AM
Try mulching and forget the bagging thing..

Jay Ray
04-12-2008, 08:39 PM
I dont have a bagger on my Quick 32. I may order one for fall but so far the mulch kit and just regular discharge has been fine on my 20+ accounts. You will, however, need one sooner or later.

Yup. There are a few people who will pay a lot more for bagging. And people who have nice pools usually insist on bagging the back yard. I don't enjoy bagging and do a very limited amount of it, but it is a tool I would not be without.

hole in one lco
04-12-2008, 09:12 PM
That's one thing I don't understand about people who bag all of the time.... are you not taking nutrients away from the lawn when you bag and dispose of the clippings???? I don't have a degree in that 'green stuff', just a biz degree......... somebody else I'm sure would have to agree with me!!!!! :drinkup:

when your cutting 3 million dollar homes you have 2 bag .............. hi end is all i do .

Frue
04-12-2008, 09:24 PM
you could use one.

S L C
04-12-2008, 10:32 PM
you could use one.

Are you referring to me?? If so, why? pretty uninformative post there guy! :dizzy:

ed2hess
04-12-2008, 10:51 PM
when your cutting 3 million dollar homes you have 2 bag .............. hi end is all i do .
I don't understand....how in the world can you tell the difference, everything is gone when using a good mulch unit with outlet closed.

hole in one lco
04-13-2008, 12:05 AM
I don't understand....how in the world can you tell the difference, everything is gone when using a good mulch unit with outlet closed.

im not telling everybody 2 bag just telling you all what works for me. if i was a mow and go id mulch but i get paid 2 bag

Scenery Lawn Care
04-13-2008, 01:02 AM
so some of you just close the outlet and call it good? what about in wet grass does it get stuck under the deck and clump togather and fall out? sorry for the questions but trying to get as much figured out as i can.

hole in one lco
04-13-2008, 01:39 AM
bag or no bag it will wet grass will leave turds. but if your going 2 mulch get the mulch kit