PDA

View Full Version : Jacksonville, Florida

Nelson
12-02-2001, 06:10 PM
Anybody from Jacksonville Florida? If so how competitive is the Lawn Service bussiness?

D&V
12-02-2001, 09:07 PM
I am from Orange Park. I am only part time right now beause I am in college, but yes it is pretty competitive. I think that everywhere is getting to be that way though. As long as you do good work you'll be fine.

jman00
12-02-2001, 10:51 PM
i am from palatka and its pretty competitive around here but there is lots of grass

KDJ
12-02-2001, 11:41 PM
Central Florida in the summer time if you drive hwy 50 for 1/2 hour you will see about 50 mowers Thats right more than 1 every min. 24' trailers with a crews, right down to a 22" murry hanging out of the trunk of a 1978 chevy sporting cane poles.
Even with all those blades spining I have more than I can do.

ChadsLawn
12-03-2001, 12:31 AM
Hey KDJ hook me up..Im near Tampa and LCO are all over the place..This has been my worst year yet..

Chad

Nelson
12-03-2001, 05:18 PM
R U that busy KDJ? Hook me up also? Iam the new guy on the block...............:blob3:

Starling Lawn
12-03-2001, 06:28 PM
Nelson,I`m from jax.Its quite competitive here in town,seems like every hack with a truck cuts lawns too.Let me know if I can be of assistance.
Dave

KDJ
12-03-2001, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by ChadsLawn
Hey KDJ hook me up..Im near Tampa and LCO are all over the place..This has been my worst year yet..

Chad

Well you are about 60 miles from me if you want some work I think the drive would be to much. But anywho let me tell you how I stay covered up, I do more than just lawn care. I am like a handyman. But to get my service I must do your lawn care needs. The cheapest lawn I do is 35.00 per cut and there are many that would do it for 25.00 and they stay with me why? you ask?
Because Of great work and any and every thing that they could ever need I do for them I give them peace of mind. You can allways count on KDJ. Some work I try to put off for the slow season and I tell them that. Even the extreme is OK with me.
One time I droped a customer off at the airport then went to their home got their dog took it home with me for six days also picked up their mail and newpapers then picked them up and took them home. They paid me 300.00 50.00 per day. If a emergency ever happened like a hurricane rest asured KDJ would be their with tarps in one hand and a chainsaw in the other NO CALL NEEDED You see they Love me and cant replace me A little Kiss Kiss never hurt the wallet. I even have a waiting list.

GreenStar
12-04-2001, 02:43 PM
i was in jacksonville when i was stationed at cecil field. do yourself a favor move to the midwest.

Nelson
12-04-2001, 04:27 PM
Can you be more specific? On your last post you stated you are thinking about moving to Florida???????????????????????:confused:

Nelson
12-04-2001, 04:31 PM
my Mistake Green Star that was Bunton Guy !!!!!!!!!! Please forgive .:)