PDA

View Full Version : Help with appraisal

JonathanW
04-15-2008, 07:11 PM
Hey guys, I just got a call about a pressure washing job and I have no idea what to appraise it for.

It's a simple 10' x 20' patio.

What would you guys charge?

Any help is much appreciated.

poolboy
04-16-2008, 07:35 PM
I wouldn't pay more than $150...hope that helps!

Don M.
04-18-2008, 08:37 AM
If it is close by and you can knock it out in 30 min or so I would say 150.

If you can sell them on washing their house or something else, then you can adjust, but just for the patio its not worth it for less than 150

cleaning_revolution
04-18-2008, 01:57 PM
We have a complex with 31 2 story entry ways with wooding stairs and vinyl siding and 139 10x12 decks to power wash . can somebody help me with a price.

Barry M
04-18-2008, 07:12 PM
So you don't actually have them yet, you are just bidding on them, correct? Do you have any experience in doing wood work? With a job of that caliber I'm guessing you do or should. What do you normally charge per sq ft?

cleaning_revolution
04-19-2008, 12:55 PM
Barry,\
thanks for your reply, this is one of our carpet customers who has asked us to do this, we have done a little power washing but not a lot and never have been sure about pricing on it. we want to be fair with this customer since he has so much other work we do for him. our experience with wood has been mainly on our own property.......any suggestions.
thanks again
Larry

FCPWLLC
04-20-2008, 10:50 AM
Barry,\
thanks for your reply, this is one of our carpet customers who has asked us to do this, we have done a little power washing but not a lot and never have been sure about pricing on it. we want to be fair with this customer since he has so much other work we do for him. our experience with wood has been mainly on our own property.......any suggestions.
thanks again
Larry

Create a working relationship with a local Professional Power Washing Contractor. Sometimes it is better to give your customer GREAT service by referring the work to a PRO. You'll possibly make more $$$ letting someone else do it versus trying to make a profit with slow methods.

yard_smart
04-25-2008, 02:14 AM
Barry,\
thanks again
Larry

Give me a call some time . . . Im about an hour from you. . , Possibly could do some subbing out

DAFFMOBILEWASH
04-26-2008, 12:11 AM
Myself I gave up the sq ft pricing methods. They seem like way too much work. Now the majority of pricing is done by the job. For example we just washed a monster of a house today, the homeowner said it was 9500sq ft inside. With a pool water fall, the works. Ended up giving a quote of $950.00. Total time in the job was approx 3.75hrs and a full tank of water 2000gal. The home owner was impressed on the time it took and the high quality of work.

I couldn't emagine walking around the house with a tape measure and pad trying to figure out the exact measurements. (Waste of time) This job includes a Total Exterior clean including the pool house, pool area, house stamped drive and the stainless BBQ cooking station. In time you will just get the feel of who long and what issues you will have in cleaning a project.

DAFF