PDA

View Full Version : Savio does it again and again and...

William Burnison
04-15-2008, 09:16 PM
It seems I have found many who have the same views from the recent abundance of these awesome Savio Seminars that are being taught by the Savio Water Feature Institute.

I recently posted a reply to Scooterbugs comments and have had literally dozens of great comments from contractors all over the place. Thanks for the vote of confidence but you really need to let Savio know that you appreciate what they are doing. My hat is off to any manufacturer that is truely looking out for the well being of us little guys out here.

I just returned from one of these seminars in New Jersey and I would walk to the next one it was so good and worth every penny.

Don't get me wrong, I am sure Savio is hoping that we will buy some of their products but the difference is they are letting us decide. They are not shoving it down our throats and force feeding us their thoughts. The instructor is presenting good sound information that will assist us all in operating sustainable and profitable businesses. Their seminars are the most inspirational approach I have ever experienced. And I have never seen anything like this RISE Method that the instructor shows us. Talk about ground breaking and profitable. It is a naturalistic rock and boulder placement technique that gives truely awesome results with a fraction of the materials and labor.

I have said this before and I will repeat myself again. If you have not been to one of these seminars and you are serious about being a successful water feature contractor, you have got to attend one and you have got to do it soon. These seminars are absolutely awesome.

Let me know what you think if you have been to one of these seminars. I am just like you, trying to scratch out a living and I just found out that there really are others out there who truely care that I am successful and Savio is surely one of them.

barefeetny
04-15-2008, 11:01 PM
i went to the pondless a few days before you in LI and i have to agree.... it was money well spent.... the little pondless we built looked better the 80% of the work being done in my home area......the instructor is one of the best in the biz....

I'll put it to you like this..... don't go and it will be that much more work for the ones who do....

Nate

William Burnison
04-18-2008, 11:47 AM
Nate,

Your response to these seminars is typical of everyone I have had the opportunity to speak to. It really is worth every penny. I have spent more than that on a one day ad in my local newspaper trying to drum up some business.

The instructor told us he would show us how to increase our profits on every project and that in it self paid for the seminar. Not only did it help my bottom line but I learned how and where to bring in better prices for my work that ended up netting me an additional $1000.00 to $1200.00 on my very first project after the calss, that was ten times the cost of the class. How can you lose?

Nate, one thing I have never been afraid of is competition. I would rather there be a hundred good qualified contractors out there like you, who have taken the opportunity to better yourself and provide a better service to your clients, than have one contractor out there building garbage projects that ruin this industry. My hat is off to you Nate for caring to do better.

William