PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2004 Walker Mower MT26eft 48" GHS LOW HRS!!

karrotjuice
04-15-2008, 11:01 PM
Boston area....

2004 Model MT comercial mower w/ 1220 actual hours on the original engine. 26hp kohler w/ electronic fuel injection.

Very good, well maintained condition. Mobil 1 full synthetic oil used all around always. It has a brand new battery and fresh fuel filter, air and oil filter. Also has new tires and rims.

The mower deck gearbox is the peerless heavy duty (cast iron) option that has less than 100hrs on it.

NO ISSUES... NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. I am selling because I've upgraded to the new liquid cooled MTL31efi 52" ghs walker.

Used 3 days per week for last 3-4 seasons. Needs NOTHING to start making money besides an operator.

$5300 CASH ONLY.

NO SHIPPING..... NO SHIPPING...... NO SHIPPING.... But will consider delivery within 50mi of Boston area.

PM me for my contact info!!

karrotjuice
04-17-2008, 06:57 PM
bummp it up

ATouchofGrass
04-17-2008, 07:57 PM
Bump for a GREAT SELLER!

karrotjuice
04-28-2008, 11:32 AM
still have it....

will take $5000... need to sell.

RedMax Man
04-28-2008, 04:05 PM
If someone wanted my Walker i would buy this one.

I have a MT GHS 20hp Kohler. 625 hours on second engine. 9.5 bushel catcher. lights. 48" deck. Low profile tires. All alarms and options work.
$3000 or Best offer.

karrotjuice
04-28-2008, 04:14 PM
If someone wanted my Walker i would buy this one..

Let me know!!!

RedMax Man
04-28-2008, 04:22 PM
Let me know!!!

Are the wheel motors strong on yours?

karrotjuice
04-28-2008, 04:29 PM
Are the wheel motors strong on yours?

EVERYTHING on the mower is strong...

I just replaced the drive belt springs w/ the new upgraded springs... so the hydros pull very hard and tight. (the older springs were smaller, and every once in a while if going up a hill or pushing the tine rake the drive belt would slip a bit).

The only thing wrong w/ this mower is it's scratched up around the deck and it's dirty..... and it is going to be needing belt replacement and blade replacement soon (if I don't already do it this week).

All mechanical parts are 100%... the motor/gearboxes/hydros have all been serviced regularly w/ full synthetic mobil 1 oils, gear oils and grease.

RedMax Man
04-28-2008, 04:47 PM
EVERYTHING on the mower is strong...

I just replaced the drive belt springs w/ the new upgraded springs... so the hydros pull very hard and tight. (the older springs were smaller, and every once in a while if going up a hill or pushing the tine rake the drive belt would slip a bit).

The only thing wrong w/ this mower is it's scratched up around the deck and it's dirty..... and it is going to be needing belt replacement and blade replacement soon (if I don't already do it this week).

All mechanical parts are 100%... the motor/gearboxes/hydros have all been serviced regularly w/ full synthetic mobil 1 oils, gear oils and grease.

Sounds great but man you aren't close by at all. I'm on the north side of Lowell, MA.

karrotjuice
04-28-2008, 04:51 PM
Sounds great but man you aren't close by at all. I'm on the north side of Lowell, MA.

:confused: Heck yea you are man!!

The guys who bought my 02' drove all the way up from Waterbury CT.

Lowell is a cake drive... I could meet you in Boston or South boston if you didn't want to drive the extra 20mins down to Marshfield.

ATouchofGrass
04-28-2008, 05:03 PM
Yup we drove about a 7 hour round trip, but it was WELL worth it. You can really tell the equpiment has been taken care of!!

MIDDLESEX LANDSCAPE CO.
04-28-2008, 07:40 PM
red max ,i am interested ,live in pa lowell is now sweat to drive up too

karrotjuice
04-28-2008, 08:10 PM
redmax....

gimmie a PM when you take care of your business... :drinkup:

RedMax Man
04-28-2008, 09:24 PM
red max ,i am interested ,live in pa lowell is now sweat to drive up too

LOL you'd drive all the way here just for a machine? I could understand if it was FREE. I'm just not crazy about goin long distances just for equipment unless its a sweet rare deal. PM me if your really interested.

KarotJuice - I will let you know. I want to update my Walker but also need a 36" walkbehind and 52" Stander at some point soon.

MIDDLESEX LANDSCAPE CO.
04-28-2008, 09:36 PM
i use to live there , travel there often , kill 2 birds at once i cant pm yet not enough posts i am serious bout the machine ....

karrotjuice
04-28-2008, 10:02 PM
i use to live there , travel there often , kill 2 birds at once i cant pm yet not enough posts i am serious bout the machine ....

Why not get a newer machine w/ less hours for a couple more bucks? :waving:

I'll take care of the belts and blades... $5000 even and it's yours. 1219 original hours on both engine and machine.... can't beat that deal.

RedMax Man
04-29-2008, 12:03 AM

Oh thats cool. Yeah the only problem i've had with the mower since i bought it is that the left hydro is a little weaker than the right one so it pulls to the left slightly depending on curtain terrain. Its very clean for its age and is in great condition also so. I can take new pics of it. that pic was from last fall. I believe its a 1998 model year. Recent new blades and main drive belt. Just serviced for reg. oil change and maintenance and everything that is done to it is done by the dealer except for blade sharpening.

mad mike
05-01-2008, 10:12 AM
hey karretjuice, you still have that mower?

karrotjuice
05-01-2008, 02:01 PM
Yup... it's still here collecting dust in the garage.

karrotjuice
05-04-2008, 11:23 AM
THE 04' HAS BEEN SOLD!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys and good luck this season... hope you all make good $$ w/ your new mowers!