PDA

View Full Version : getting ideas from your forms ?

rats5656
12-03-2001, 10:46 PM
i wanted as many lawsite .com members could send all there letter that they use of flyers, newes letter, contracts, overseeding
aeration new laws snow removal ch etc.

this would be a great help to get as much feed back as i can
or templates or any type of thing that you can email at rats565@aol.com

MATTHEW
12-03-2001, 11:34 PM
Dave, you are asking a lot. Some of us will give you our work for free. Some will not. Some of us stay up all night on the pc to get the "perfect" literature. Some of us spend a thousand dollars for software to get it. This is a tough business. Rather than asking for others templates, you should brainstorm and create your own personal literature that personifies YOU and your business. Who knows, you might outdo the rest of us!:p

rats5656
12-04-2001, 12:00 AM
yes thank you for that idea i have done that in the past many times an now it time to see what the pros have out there for me to see and use to better my busines please more help nothing y et

rats5656
12-04-2001, 05:09 PM
well i expectd more posts and stuff nothing yetplease help me out

kutnkru
12-04-2001, 06:25 PM
Maybe you should make a suggestion to Chuck that he have a place for those who wish to post their forms then people such as yourself could pick and chose what works best for you.

Just a thought.
Kris

ronslawncare
12-05-2001, 09:08 PM
flyer

lic,ins# free estimates
name of your company
logo
phone # res and com work

middle
list the work you do

landscapeing work you do

bottom put your slogan

no ones really going give you all there stuff for free i paid 65.00 for my graphic desisn alone my layout flyerwas another 60 this stuff is not cheap i suggest you go yourlocal print shop .