PDA

View Full Version : Where to by Rodeo SE Pennsyvania

Jacdanboy
04-17-2008, 08:11 AM
Can't seam to find "Rodeo" anywhere in the SE pennsylvania area (Chester County) - anybody have a source??????

Ric
04-17-2008, 11:33 AM
Jacdanboy

Aquamaster is the new name for Rodeo.

http://www.cdms.net/LabelsMsds/LMDefault.aspx?pd=4742&t=1,2,3,4

BTW there are many genetic on the market also

Jacdanboy
04-17-2008, 12:51 PM
Jacdanboy

Aquamaster is the new name for Rodeo.

http://www.cdms.net/LabelsMsds/LMDefault.aspx?pd=4742&t=1,2,3,4

BTW there are many genetic on the market also

Thanks

My understanding is Aquamaster is Monsant's version and Rodeo is Dow's version.

Due to the recomendation of our wetlands consultant we are required to use "Rodeo" we have already tried to sway her to utilize similar products (same active) and have been denied. Has to be "Rodeo"

Got to Love Bureaucracy

Ric
04-17-2008, 01:10 PM
Thanks

My understanding is Aquamaster is Monsant's version and Rodeo is Dow's version.

Due to the recomendation of our wetlands consultant we are required to use "Rodeo" we have already tried to sway her to utilize similar products (same active) and have been denied. Has to be "Rodeo"

Got to Love Bureaucracy

Jacadanboy

God Love the unwashed Bureaucracy, Because no one else will.

About 5 years ago or so, Monsanto sold the name Rodeo and started using Aquamaster as their brand name. I am not sure why the Bureaucracy would not accept Monsanto's (the Original Makers of Rodeo) Aquamaster. But it sounds like you are dealing with a Alpha female dog.

Call Dow and find out who handles their products in your area.

BTW Do you happen to have some Empty Rodeo jugs????:cool2:

Jacdanboy
04-17-2008, 02:58 PM
Jacadanboy

God Love the unwashed Bureaucracy, Because no one else will.

About 5 years ago or so, Monsanto sold the name Rodeo and started using Aquamaster as their brand name. I am not sure why the Bureaucracy would not accept Monsanto's (the Original Makers of Rodeo) Aquamaster. But it sounds like you are dealing with a Alpha female dog.

Call Dow and find out who handles their products in your area.

BTW Do you happen to have some Empty Rodeo jugs????:cool2:

"Alpha female dog." exactly - I think i almost have her convinced to let us use aqua neat

and no no rodeo rugs

PSUTURFGEEK
04-17-2008, 08:10 PM
Fisher & Son in Malvern Pa will be the easist place for you it's right up the road, ask for Tom Mahute he can help you out.

DUSTYCEDAR
04-17-2008, 09:22 PM
they r in exton now they moved last year

bam
04-18-2008, 05:39 AM
I would also say Fisher and Son.

You'll be hard pressed to find better service elsewhere.

silverscapes
04-18-2008, 09:43 PM
go to southern states in rising md pushing 1400-1500 for 30 gal drum i think its aqua star gly 4 much cheaper but its not labeled for ponds same stuff

Ric
04-19-2008, 12:53 PM
go to southern states in rising md pushing 1400-1500 for 30 gal drum i think its aqua star gly 4 much cheaper but its not labeled for ponds same stuff

Silverscapes

read page 10 of 16 pages where it says Aquatic and other noncrop sites.

http://www.cdms.net/LDat/ld5FH003.pdf

use your common sense if you don't want to read a label, the product is called AQUAstar.