PDA

View Full Version : lost key to trimmer rack{green touch extreme series}

greenman1676
04-17-2008, 05:03 PM
i lost the key to my masterlock on my green touch extreme series trimmer rack! any body got any ideas. i was thinking about drilling into the lock not sure if that will work. cant use bolt cutters because the lock is hidden. anybody got any ideas?

FIXDISS
04-17-2008, 05:19 PM
If you can't get bolt cutters to it then you probably can't get a grinder or "sawz-all" to it either. It would not cost you anything to call a locksmith and ask if he might have what they call a master-key for master brand locks. Also if you see any #'s on the body of it by the keyhole a locksmith might be able to cut a new key. If you don't want to damage the trimmer rack this might be the way to go. Most quality locks are almost impossible to drill.

hockeypro1411
04-17-2008, 09:30 PM
make a bump key. those are really cool when they work right.

flykelley
04-17-2008, 09:35 PM
i lost the key to my masterlock on my green touch extreme series trimmer rack! any body got any ideas. i was thinking about drilling into the lock not sure if that will work. cant use bolt cutters because the lock is hidden. anybody got any ideas?The locks they use are all keyed alike. I have a spare if you want it, send me a pm me your address and I will mail it to you this weekend.

Regards Mike

DISTURBEDSMR
04-17-2008, 09:36 PM
use a diamond blade for granite cutting it will be off in 2 seconds.

OBRYANMAINT
04-17-2008, 10:13 PM
torch it off

Happy Frog
04-18-2008, 12:28 AM
Pick the lock (not very hard on standard locks) or drill a hole between cylinder and lock were the pins are to open it.