PDA

View Full Version : Seat Covers?

sheppard
12-04-2001, 04:37 PM
Hope this the right place to post this. I'm looking for plastic or vinyl something to put over my seats in my F-150. Can only find cloth covers- that won't do. Anyone know where I can get this? I need something to keep the dirt and moisture from getting down into my seats. Autozone, Discount does not have it.

Cordially,
Sheppard

MATTHEW
12-04-2001, 10:03 PM
Its been a long time since I got one, but I think its called the " JC Whitney" catalog. If it ain't there, it ain't out there!

MOW ED
12-05-2001, 06:47 AM
Just get a good set of 10mil plastic underwear and cut out the second cup of coffee.:D

Rooster
12-05-2001, 07:19 AM
You might check Wal-Mart or K-Mart, or go to a local upholstery shop and see if they can make on for you.

Craig Turf Management
12-05-2001, 07:58 AM
There's a boat and ski shop here in Charlotte that sell neoprene seat covers. They are water proof, and you can clean them without removing them from your vehicle. They come in some pretty cool covers as well. I've also seen them in the 4-wheel drive magazines. Hope this helps.
Take care, Bill Craig!

Southland
12-06-2001, 09:39 AM
The best thing I found for my seats was a seat cover called the Sport Shield. It is a heavy duty vinyl seat cover that is also waterproof. I comes in several colors. The cloth seats in my Chevy were really collecting dirt. The great thing about these covers is that they slip on and off very easy so you can pull them right off when not working in your truck. They are inexpensive, washable, and not bad looking. They can be found in the Cabelas catalogue or on their web site www.cabelas.com.

Hope this helps.

Southland

Shawn Burns
12-06-2001, 08:36 PM
I have the neoprene covers and they work great! They are called "wet okole" and made in Hawaii. The are found in Cabellas and in truck mags.