PDA

View Full Version : 18 ft pullers pride utility trailer

ACA Landscaping
04-19-2008, 05:02 PM
just bought new trailer so this one has to go its a 18 ft pullers pride tandem axel utility trailers. good shape but as you see in pics could use new paint. just put a new axel in it and four brand new tires. it has trailer brakes on one axel but currently not wired up to plug have the wires coming out of backing plate but i hooked a reg 4 prong plug up to lights since i never haul anything heavy with it and truck never had controller in it anyway. wood is solid, 3500 pd axels, no jack, has trimmer trap stihl blower mount and water cooler mount WEED EATER TRIMMER TRAPP IN PIC WILL NOT NOT BE INCLUDED and i put thin metal on gate vs mesh that seems to allways get snagged on equipment. nice professionally built trailer built very strong. trailers 20 mins north or cincinnati and can be seen anytime.$1300

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike

ACA Landscaping
04-21-2008, 10:51 AM
bump .....................

ACA Landscaping
04-22-2008, 12:27 AM
alright guys you tell me what its worth make offer before i put it on ebay. i know the new replacement for it is 2500 plus the blower and water mounts.

jlouki01
04-23-2008, 01:56 PM
I just sold the same trailer. Very solid little trailer for the money. I sold mine to get a 20.. otherwise I was completely happy with it.

ACA Landscaping
04-30-2008, 01:13 AM
i guess ebay it is then need it to go no room