PDA

View Full Version : Preferred Permagreen mix ratio's...

TLS
04-20-2008, 01:33 PM
What is your preferred mix ratio for your preferred herbicide.

EXAMPLE: Two weeks ago, I was using 56oz of Speedzone per tankfull (12gal). It worked very well.

What I'm wondering is would 50oz have worked? Would 60 have caused damage? For those who've sprayed thousands of gallons through their PG's, what is your cocktail?

I bought some Triplet LO for round 2....Anyone have experience with this product?

I'm looking to get by with the least amount of herbicide, but still want good results.

RigglePLC
04-20-2008, 08:56 PM
44 ounces of Lesco Eliminate in 8 gallons of water.

TLS
04-21-2008, 07:08 AM
Thanks....any others?

garydale
04-21-2008, 10:36 AM
We have four PG's. None of them the newest model however, they all have different rates of coverage.
Alot depends on your machine as well as your operation of the machine.(Ground speed, overlap)

TLS
04-21-2008, 02:18 PM
Yeah, I guess I'm waiting for some Magnum owners to chime in. I don't want to be over applying when I could get equal kill with less ounces of product. This is not a calibration question....more of a "something you learn along the way" type of thing.

Thanks all.

LwnmwrMan22
04-21-2008, 05:36 PM
Yeah, I guess I'm waiting for some Magnum owners to chime in. I don't want to be over applying when I could get equal kill with less ounces of product. This is not a calibration question....more of a "something you learn along the way" type of thing.

Thanks all.

I run Momentum FX2 in my PG, at 1 oz per 1000.

I cover about 50k with the Magnum, so 50 oz. I'm targeting larger commercial / park type properties where as long as there aren't yellows, purples or "taller than the grass" weeds, I'm okay.

I don't do any real technical / picky residential yards, so if you're trying to clear out creeping charlie, violets or clover, I can't really help you out with results with that.