PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys buy parts online?

Oasislawnman
04-20-2008, 10:14 PM
Do you guys buy parts online for mowers? If you do were. Any of you try texasmowerparts.com

Thanks

chesterlawn
04-21-2008, 06:53 PM
Yea, I've been buying from j-thomas so far. You get fast delivery from them, but a couple times last year they have been out of stock on certain items. Guess it's getting like a dealer.

kayeproperties
04-21-2008, 10:04 PM
Yes I too buy from J-thomas and have had the same out of stock problems on a few items but in general they have what I need and way way cheaper than dealer. Its a nickle and dime business and we need to watch our pennies! I would buy from the local guys but they are rude arrogant and greedy. I dont need to listen to an attitude or someone who is doing me a favor by getting me parts!

TOOMUCHWALKING
04-22-2008, 08:28 AM
One more for J. Thomas-it's very helpful to look at the exploded views in their catalog.

De'maines Lawncare
05-17-2008, 01:56 PM
Hey I would try Pro Parts Direct At www.turfdepot.com. They have had the Kohler OEm Filters for $3.99. I have also never gotten the wrong part with these guys

lawnbutch
05-17-2008, 02:13 PM
I have spent several hundred dollars with www.mowpart.com this year so far. They have also been out of a few things but then its real hard to have everything we could want. They have the best prices that I've found with any of the internet our lets. I talk with Scott and hes great to work with. Give them a try!!