PDA

View Full Version : Residential Install

CALandscapes
04-21-2008, 12:53 AM
Here's a few pics of a residential install we did a couple weeks back...

Excuse the after shots; my foreman took them when he went back to check the irrigation settings and he's a much better landscaper than he is a cameraman.. haha.

These are BEFORE.

CALandscapes
04-21-2008, 12:55 AM
Work in progress...

CALandscapes
04-21-2008, 12:57 AM
And AFTER (Front)...

CALandscapes
04-21-2008, 01:00 AM
AFTER (Back Yard) [Like I said, he's no camerman]..

Also, the Wax Myrtles are so close to the fence bc the homeowner had some jackleg run the irrigation before the plan for the landscape was complete..

The trees were either gonna go close to the fence or about 3 feet from the fence, which would have screwed up their purpose (to screen along the fence)..

Her wishes, not mine...

S man
04-21-2008, 01:17 AM
Nice work chase! How your biz doing?

CALandscapes
04-21-2008, 01:28 AM
Good..

We're about to roll into a couple straight weeks of large residential installs...

I'm still trying to push for more commercial maintenance; I just need to find the time to go his the pavement hustling to some of these business owners.

I personally hate cold-calling, but I don't really see any other way around it other than through word of mouth.

I'm trying to get to a point where I can have a devoted maintenance crew 5-6 days/week.

I have some guys that are really good at what they do; they've been with me for awhile now, and they are ready to roll on their own.

They already do the maintenance w/out me for the most part; it's just be nice to have two crews going at once week in and week out...

I'll get there, though. :drinkup:

TheChiefsLawnCare
05-15-2008, 04:58 AM
I know I'm late, but man you got some balls to do work in the actual New Orleans area. To much $hit is going on down there. I busted my a$$ to get what I have and not home some a$$hole rob me of it. Imma stick with the Met., Kenner, and Harahan area. Nice work tho.

KrayzKajun
11-03-2008, 05:44 PM
very nice work chase!!

DLAWNS
11-03-2008, 08:30 PM
Everything looks great, man.

tbettis
11-03-2008, 08:57 PM
looks too busy to me imo

CALandscapes
11-03-2008, 10:45 PM
looks too busy to me imo

It airs more to the "jungle" look..

CALandscapes
11-03-2008, 10:52 PM
I know I'm late, but man you got some balls to do work in the actual New Orleans area. To much $hit is going on down there. I busted my a$$ to get what I have and not home some a$$hole rob me of it. Imma stick with the Met., Kenner, and Harahan area. Nice work tho.

I love working in the city. We do a pretty large majority of our work in the City Park and Uptown areas.

Now, as far as working in N.O. East, that's a different story.. :nono: