PDA

View Full Version : Moving To Myrtle Beach Sc!!!!!

KDLAWN
04-22-2008, 03:22 PM
hey guys.. I maybe moving to Myrtle Beach SC later this year.. and was wanting to know of any big lawn care companies there to look for work. I have a lawn service business here in AL and just burned out of owning a business right now.. just looking for a change. I am looking for a chemical applicator position just to learn something new.. if any of you know of any chemical companies in Myrtle Beach or surrounding area please let me know.. thanks

Kent

RAlmaroad
04-22-2008, 04:40 PM
Kent:
I live half of time in Murrells Inlet just below Myrtle Beach, and the other half in Tennessee like now. I'll check the phone books when I get back down there in about 3 weeks or so for Round two of fertlization. PM me in let's say about 6 weeks and I'll let you know or you could just google SC yourself. I know there's a lot of small Companys and have never seen a CLTG truck but I don't get out much.
Roy

vegomatic40
04-22-2008, 07:39 PM
Ralmaroad-I go down to Murells Inlet/Litchfield Beach every summer for vacation and I can unfortunately report that TG has it's tendrels in that area as well. Saw a guy in a pickup with a "Turtle" unit working on turf at a commercial site 2 yrs. ago.