PDA

View Full Version : Toro/Wheel Horse 520H

ericg
04-22-2008, 07:01 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a diagram of the belt routing for a 1994 Toro/Wheel Horse model 520H? I tried the Toro website but I do not see a listing for a 520H. Thanks.................

Eric

Restrorob
04-22-2008, 08:10 PM
Eric,

Can you post the model and serial numbers off the white decal ?

ericg
04-22-2008, 09:52 PM
Restorob, the tag is worn pretty badly but here is the best that I could come up with:

I know that it is a model year 1994

Restrorob
04-23-2008, 12:25 AM
OK Eric,

Click this link; http://www.toro.com/home/index.html

Then operator's and parts manuals in the center of the page. Then enter your model number only (73520) then click search. The model number box will go blank and no products found will pop up, Just sit there and let it play out and the model number will re-appear then show mower details. Click manuals on the bottom and there will be a down loadable owner's.

One thing I noticed though, If the deck is not shown in the tractor owner's you will most likely have to do the same process with the deck numbers.

Cya

ericg
04-23-2008, 09:21 AM
Restorob, I don't know where you find the time to answer everyone's questions and still work. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Restrorob
04-23-2008, 01:24 PM
It's quite simple Eric, I'm divorced.....Sliding down the back side of the hill.....Living in a one traffic light town with nothing to do but watch the cars rust. And no, I wasn't born here just decided to get out of the big city rat-race.

Good luck with your mower.....

Cya

Bill Kapaun
04-24-2008, 04:40 AM
It's quite simple Eric, I'm divorced.....Sliding down the back side of the hill.....Living in a one traffic light town with nothing to do but watch the cars rust. And no, I wasn't born here just decided to get out of the big city rat-race.

Good luck with your mower.....

Cya

You can AFFORD a traffic light!
At least you have entertainment:)