PDA

View Full Version : perfect timing

humble1
04-24-2008, 10:02 PM
two things :
I was measuring a lawn, I ask the lady who came walking her two dogs " while im here would you like a tick control quote. She says no we dont have a problem, but my husband got lyme disease last year. I reach down to pet her dog, oh theres a tick right here, i proceeded to pick 8 ticks off, she said you better give me a quote $750 a season nice

My gps told me i was at the right address i go up and the house was secluded. I knock and up off the couch thru the huge window a well shaped woman was breast feeding topless, she gets up and puts a shirt on, turns out i was at the wrong house and she was very embarassed. I pretended like i didnt see anything. You seen one you have seen em all.:waving:

jbturf
04-25-2008, 10:34 PM
thats a riot--4u anyway

ya the ticks are bad here this year
and black flies

turf hokie
04-26-2008, 08:29 PM
thats a riot--4u anyway

ya the ticks are bad here this year
and black flies

Nice timing..

jbturf
have you found anything to control those black flies? I had a customer call this week with a major problem and I have not found anything yet.
Thanks.

mikesturf
04-26-2008, 10:12 PM
two things :
I was measuring a lawn, I ask the lady who came walking her two dogs " while im here would you like a tick control quote. She says no we dont have a problem, but my husband got lyme disease last year. I reach down to pet her dog, oh theres a tick right here, i proceeded to pick 8 ticks off, she said you better give me a quote $750 a season nice

My gps told me i was at the right address i go up and the house was secluded. I knock and up off the couch thru the huge window a well shaped woman was breast feeding topless, she gets up and puts a shirt on, turns out i was at the wrong house and she was very embarassed. I pretended like i didnt see anything. You seen one you have seen em all.:waving:

Staring at women's breasts for 10 minutes a day is the same as a 30 minute workout-and staring will make you live longer.
http://www.thepiratescove.us/2007/09/01/looking-at-breasts-makes-men-live-longer/

jbturf
04-27-2008, 04:08 PM
im sure if you fogged with malathion they would thin
kinda nasty stuff-if you ask me though

turf hokie
04-27-2008, 05:02 PM
I havent used that in years. I dont like it.

I will probably just tell them to wait it out. I think they are there b/c the topsoil was cut with manure.