04-26-2008, 12:23 AM
Looks good buddy! You guys have some serious high end res. dont ya. Thanks LOL

Toad
04-26-2008, 12:31 AM
I'm still looking for that rake!:laugh:

Chestnut Oaks Prez
04-26-2008, 12:37 AM
I'm still looking for that rake!:laugh:

I looked for it before I took the pics and will from now on.:) I've felt like a slacker since you caught us. If we could sell these houses up in NY we would have 3 or 4. This house is around 250K.

Chestnut Oaks Prez
04-26-2008, 12:40 AM
Toads pic:laugh:

Toad
04-26-2008, 12:53 AM
Thought maybe you hid it in there some where. LOL Slacker

We have some good ones on the lake, but nothing like that, I would have guessed that at 500k at least.

BTW Nice frog!:rolleyes: I'm much greener!

ViceNut
04-26-2008, 12:57 AM
Thought maybe you hid it in there some where. LOL Slacker

We have some good ones on the lake, but nothing like that, I would have guessed that at 500k at least.

BTW Nice frog!:rolleyes: I'm much greener!

the prez is shooting you a line. :laugh: not real sure what the house went for, but one next door went for 1.5m. I would guess 800k or so.

Toad
04-26-2008, 01:09 AM
the prez is shooting you a line. :laugh: not real sure what the house went for, but one next door went for 1.5m. I would guess 800k or so.

Why that little, :nono:I was gona say. Weve got alot of 250s around here, thought maybe hey, IDK. Just took his word for it. Cant trust anyone here can ya:hammerhead:

RedMax Man
04-26-2008, 09:15 PM
Even the nicest houses around here don't look like that.

I doubt you have a single property that you are embarrassed of.

Chestnut Oaks Prez
04-26-2008, 09:28 PM
Even the nicest houses around here don't look like that.

I doubt you have a single property that you are embarrassed of.

RedMax, It has taken me 5 yrs to get it culled to where we are proud of all of them. I'm one that if it ain't fun and I'm not proud of what we did, I don't do it. This may sound stupid but to me it's not all about the money. That is just a bonus. When a customer calls, I tell them what they must do for us to do their yard. Yearly round contract, fert program, A&S in fall, water as instructed, mulch (the best dyed) in spring. If they can't afford to do it all, I give them someone else to call. We know we are very fortunate and blessed to have the customer base we have aquired.:)

deere615
04-26-2008, 10:12 PM
Nice, it always looks better with fresh mulch

A-Land
04-26-2008, 10:29 PM
RedMax, It has taken me 5 yrs to get it culled to where we are proud of all of them. I'm one that if it ain't fun and I'm not proud of what we did, I don't do it. This may sound stupid but to me it's not all about the money. That is just a bonus. When a customer calls, I tell them what they must do for us to do their yard. Yearly round contract, fert program, A&S in fall, water as instructed, mulch (the best dyed) in spring. If they can't afford to do it all, I give them someone else to call. We know we are very fortunate and blessed to have the customer base we have aquired.:)

You know you have a hell of a business when you can do that! Nice jobs on all your work, it all looks fantastic! I've seen it on several threads and no matter the service, the quality looks top notch. How many employees do you have doing all this? How many lawn care accounts with that full service package that you offer?

Chestnut Oaks Prez
04-27-2008, 09:59 PM
You know you have a hell of a business when you can do that! Nice jobs on all your work, it all looks fantastic! I've seen it on several threads and no matter the service, the quality looks top notch. How many employees do you have doing all this? How many lawn care accounts with that full service package that you offer?

Boston, We have a (3 1/2 man crew on Maintenance) Now that VN is running the Landscaping end I am back on the Walker full time. It's different when the BOSS is there every week. They like that:). We do 70 Res. and 5 Commercial accounts a week. All pay year round no matter if grass is growing or not. The commercial accounts are people that are proud of their companys. Last month got rid of 3 that I have done since I started but didn't want to play by my rules.:confused: 5 yrs and have never had a customer not pay before the next bill goes out:clapping:That's class A customers.:cool2:

LawnBoy89
04-27-2008, 11:05 PM
I looked for it before I took the pics and will from now on.:) I've felt like a slacker since you caught us. If we could sell these houses up in NY we would have 3 or 4. This house is around 250K.

I must be misunderstanding what you are saying because from what I just understood you said that that house is only worth 250k?

Chestnut Oaks Prez
04-27-2008, 11:10 PM
I must be misunderstanding what you are saying because from what I just understood you said that that house is only worth 250k?

Nah! I was jk with Toad. That house is over a mil. 7800sf

Military Lawns
04-28-2008, 01:25 AM

Huuhhh! A house like that in Orlando, Fl is upward around $750,000 plus no kidding. I am moving to the Carolinas on my second retirement. More house for the cash!

DJ-

Chestnut Oaks Prez
05-16-2008, 10:33 PM
Look at months difference in this property.

deere615
05-18-2008, 03:01 PM
Man that back yard is beautiful