PDA

View Full Version : Stihl BG85 blower

Jusmowin
12-08-2001, 05:50 PM
I was wondering if anyone uses a Stihl bg85 hand held blower? I am mainly wanting this blower as a second blower and once in a blue moon small vac for around my gated pool areas. so Im wondering if anyone has one of these blowers and if they are any good or worth the money.

Thanks for the help

longslawn
12-08-2001, 07:23 PM
I bought one for use around my own home and am pleased with it. I use it for around my own pool. It's a good blower. I would also recommend the br400 or br430 I think it is now. They are excellent blowers.
Tim

Guardian
12-08-2001, 08:38 PM
I bought one over a year ago and as far as handhelds go - this one is great. (I have a couple of br400's I use primarly). Its a wonderful back up. I like the cruise control on it. buy it, you'll always be able to depend on it.

HOMER
12-09-2001, 08:18 AM
I have one set up as a dedicated vac. Holds up good and starts every time.........good sucker too!

Bob's Lawn Care
12-09-2001, 11:39 AM
I bought one for a back up also, works great. Its not like my BR400 but for a hand held blower you cant beat it. I wasnt crazy about the vac option so I would blow everything out of the mulch beds and on the lawn where I could pick it up with the bagger on my mower .