PDA

View Full Version : What ya guys think about this rider

DSL DOC
12-08-2001, 07:09 PM
i found this and wow same construction as any of the name brands anyone evr heard of them :blob1:

http://abc.eznettools.net/cgi-bin/ez-catalog/cat_display.cgi?16X334911

mdb landscaping
12-08-2001, 07:11 PM
yeh ive seen em. we have a landscapers supply branch around here. they look like that are made kind of shoddy. of course ive never used one, so dont take my word for it. if you are just starting out, you get that , a trimmer and a blower for a good deal. are you trying to make the most threads in one nite too?:D

SCAPEASAURUSREX
12-09-2001, 05:48 PM
I have seen them but never used one.. They used to run ads comparing them to the SCAGS ..Parts should be easily avail though ?? I would think anyway.. I Dont' think landscapers supply makes them on their own , they are probaly made by someone else for them.. They are called the Landscaper.. There have been other thread s on here about them.. I have heard mixed opinions on them , just like anything...Some like em , some dont.. My suggestion to u is to go try them for yourself and make your own educated deicision.. Good luck and let us know what you think after you demo one..

little green guy
12-10-2001, 12:12 AM
I think they're made buy a company called Black Rock Mfg. I don't realy now anything about them though, i"ve seen them in landscaper supply calologue though. personally I'll stick to exmark and scag.