PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy X-77 Spreader online ???

RobHawkins
04-28-2008, 07:49 PM
Anyone know someone who sells X-77 Spreader online?
Thanks,
Rob

RigglePLC
04-29-2008, 08:44 AM
There are many brands of spreader stickers. Since they are similar, why would you want to go to a distant supplier? Lesco makes a good spreader. Plus they have the new-chemistry premium spreader sticker called "Hawkeye". This is a top quality silicone-type product that costs about $42 per half gallon. But you need only one-tenth as much. So the cost is not really an issue. If you are spraying in a hand can, back pack or low volume ride on--the cost is minimal. In high volume applications--you need to think carefully. Do the numbers to see if you need to spend the extra for better weed control.

RobHawkins
04-29-2008, 08:39 PM
Thank you for the reply RigglePLC.
I ordered a gallon of Lesco Sticker Spreader. The reason I was looking for Ortho X-77 Spreader is because that's what they used at NCSU along with MSMA 6.6 to get rid of Dallisgrass. I wanted to use the exact same formula in my lawn (I'm a homeowner, not a Pro). NCSU used this formula four times in a row, 7 to 10 days apart.
I had to let my lawn go last Summer because of the drought here. The Dallisgrass got out of control and is doing very well right now. I want it DEAD.
Thanks for the help.
Rob